Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 230 of 239 [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233 ... 239  Next

georgewilson
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2018, 9:59 pm

I am 30, straight, a Spanish-language college grad fluent in French, and love languages, music (mainly listening, took some piano but started too late to get much experience by now), and history, but tend to be open-minded about interests in a lot of things at the moment. I'm single, looking for a decent relationship now that my five-year call center job's gotten me a decent raise. I'm not a big fan of clubs but I drive. Anyway, I'm having a good time being me and just looking for someone to join in the fun. I love walks, and take a lot of pics of birds and reptiles at georgewilsonover9000 on Instagram, so hit me up if any of the above sounds like a good time.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 10:08 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
The nice sounding ones always live far away... :oops:

They also usually just make one or two posts and never return =)

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2018, 3:28 pm

I'm now off the market. Dating a fellow Aspie from Upstate NY. We met on a dating site and we've just hit it off. I feel like as if I've met myself in a woman's body.

NecroBernard
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Nov 2018, 2:31 pm

Seems there hasn't been a post in a while, but I'll give it a try anyways.
Feel free to PM me to ask me anything not covered here. Willing to send a photo and/or chat on discord (text, voice, or video, Bernard#1323), or you can message me on twitter (https://twitter.com/NecroBernard). I'm radically honest - I'll answer nearly any question you ask, so don't be shy.

Name: Chris (changing to Eris, eventually)
Sex: MtF, transitioning to female since 6/20/2018
Sexual orientation: Bi, sort of. Into feminine features, regardless of sex, though I'm very into men who can convincingly crossdress and other MtFs. Very turned off by obesity, thick body hair, and large muscles.
Height/weight: 6"/172 lbs. Currently working to lose weight.
Religiosity: Atheist
Politics: I endorse what I think is best for the situation, I have no political label.
Interests: Video games, anime, cosplay, neuroscience and psychology, various other sciences, religion (academic, not spiritual), parkour, creating an interesting wardrobe. Plenty of others, but these are the most prominent ones.
Vices: Too many to list, though the only harmful one (specifically to myself) is a minor alcohol addiction.

What I'm looking for: Specifically, a romantic/sexual relationship with someone more dominant than me, though always looking for people to hang out with, talk to, and a workout/diet/parkour partner.

Requirements: Honesty and openness, sexual open-mindedness, sense of humor, difficult/impossible to offend, physical attraction, respect for personal space

Bonus points: Into similar things I'm into, especially D&D, cosplay, video games, and anime.
Male who can convincingly crossdress.
Someone who can push me out of my comfort zone.
More dominant personality, especially in the bedroom.
Will engage in cuddles frequently (more points for frequency).

Flexible details: Open to monogamy, but have a preference for polyamory; unlikely I'll take much advantage of it, though, since I find it hard to find people I'm interested in.
Political views are irrelevant to me, as long as you're more interested in what works than what "side" someone is on.
Potentially open to long-distance if we like each other enough, though I'm very interested in having a physical relationship, so it might be a problem.

Minus points: Religiosity, submissiveness (in a pushover sense), being angry over pointless things

Dealbreakers: Jealousy, pettiness, the mindset that everything is "problematic", social, religious, or political zealotry, willful ignorance, attempts to make me stop doing things I love

Butteryinnervoid
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Feb 2019, 10:03 pm

Hello! Single lady looking for a friend to talk to that could possibly be more depending on both parties.

I am 43 and have been married twice with two adult children who do not live with me. I love animals, plants, flowers and pretty much anything that cannot speak. I take care of myself by exercising through jogging, yoga and riding my mountain bike. I'm 5'5" and 135 lbs. I have long dark-brown hair and hazel eyes. I do not wear makeup other than mascara and maybe a sweep of natural eye shadow. Lipstick on rare special occasions. Not a big fan of fixing my hair but it's curly so it always looks decent without trying. I know looks aren't everything but I've always been told that I'm an attractive woman. I can pass for someone 10 plus years younger although that's the norm for us aspies. I am quite into witchy things. I have a nice collection of crystals and stones and nice stock of herbs used in magickal ways. I spend hours crocheting and love the way yarn feels in between my fingers. I make blankets, hats, scarves and floor mats. I have recently been trying to make art of sorts but it really just looks like my grandkid gives me lots of their art and I put it on my wall. I make candles also. I am not a girly-girl. I'm pretty tomboyish yet been told am very sexy. I don't care to look very good in public because I don't like the attention from men. It frustrates me when men look me up and down and it creeps me out. When they do, I'll look back at them and spit on the ground or something to gross them out. I do make sure to look good for my man though and the girly side comes out at home. I absolutely love the water, summertime and being outside. I'll go hiking, biking, walking, whatever. I love nature. I also have a half sleeved arm and 6 other strategically placed tattoos. Anywho, that's enough about me....

Looking for a man who is not overweight although not all muscly. Big muscles gross me out. Someone around my age. I cannot take any guy seriously who is younger than about 35. Hair is not a factor for me. I rather prefer bald men. Race is also not a factor. Just someone taller than me. I like men who are on time, do what they tell me they're going to, can be honest, be financially self sufficient and leave me alone when I require me time without getting upset. A man that can be strong when needed and be able to show the softer side too. A man that can put up with my BS and eventually love me. I will in turn put up with their BS and eventually love them too.

Sooooo if any of the above sounds like you or interesting please let me know. I'm willing to send a probably very poorly taken selfie via a message of sorts. Thanks! :heart: :heart:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2019, 8:34 am

Butteryinnervoid wrote:
Hello! Single lady looking for a friend to talk to that could possibly be more depending on both parties.

I am 43 and have been married twice with two adult children who do not live with me. I love animals, plants, flowers and pretty much anything that cannot speak. I take care of myself by exercising through jogging, yoga and riding my mountain bike. I'm 5'5" and 135 lbs. I have long dark-brown hair and hazel eyes. I do not wear makeup other than mascara and maybe a sweep of natural eye shadow. Lipstick on rare special occasions. Not a big fan of fixing my hair but it's curly so it always looks decent without trying. I know looks aren't everything but I've always been told that I'm an attractive woman. I can pass for someone 10 plus years younger although that's the norm for us aspies. I am quite into witchy things. I have a nice collection of crystals and stones and nice stock of herbs used in magickal ways. I spend hours crocheting and love the way yarn feels in between my fingers. I make blankets, hats, scarves and floor mats. I have recently been trying to make art of sorts but it really just looks like my grandkid gives me lots of their art and I put it on my wall. I make candles also. I am not a girly-girl. I'm pretty tomboyish yet been told am very sexy. I don't care to look very good in public because I don't like the attention from men. It frustrates me when men look me up and down and it creeps me out. When they do, I'll look back at them and spit on the ground or something to gross them out. I do make sure to look good for my man though and the girly side comes out at home. I absolutely love the water, summertime and being outside. I'll go hiking, biking, walking, whatever. I love nature. I also have a half sleeved arm and 6 other strategically placed tattoos. Anywho, that's enough about me....

Looking for a man who is not overweight although not all muscly. Big muscles gross me out. Someone around my age. I cannot take any guy seriously who is younger than about 35. Hair is not a factor for me. I rather prefer bald men. Race is also not a factor. Just someone taller than me. I like men who are on time, do what they tell me they're going to, can be honest, be financially self sufficient and leave me alone when I require me time without getting upset. A man that can be strong when needed and be able to show the softer side too. A man that can put up with my BS and eventually love me. I will in turn put up with their BS and eventually love them too.

Sooooo if any of the above sounds like you or interesting please let me know. I'm willing to send a probably very poorly taken selfie via a message of sorts. Thanks! :heart: :heart:

What part of Texas are you in?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Akigawa
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Feb 2019, 1:15 pm

I've posted before, can't really hurt to post an updated thing.
I'm Robert. I have aspergers and ADHD, plus unspecified anxiety and depression.
I'm a 26 year old male.
I'm looking for something longer-term with someone local.
I like trans and cis girls.

I make:
Video games
3D models
Animations of those 3D models
Bizarre erotic 3D stuff
Mistakes

I like:
Video games
Animation
Hamburgers

I dislike:
Politics
Idealogues of any kind

I will:
Be your friend
Go on dates
Stay in and laze around
Make you art on the cheap
Play video games with you
Imbibe marijuana and alcohol with you (Not too much, I'd rather enjoy my time than pass it)

Ways to contact me (ask for them please, I will not bite):
Twitter
Discord

Rhetorical questions:
Can you laugh at yourself?
Can you laugh at the hubris of others?
Can you accept someone having bizarre kinks?
Can you enjoy watching horrible creations of other people?
Do you like watching losers play video games on the internet?

We'll probably be cool if you answered yes to at least 3 of those questions.

And a picture:
Please send me one as well.

Doomlord
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Apr 2019, 12:43 am

Well hello there! My name is Chris. Be warned I have high standards! :P

A bit about me: I'm a quirky and nerdy 20 year old aspie. I'm incredibly witty and my sense of humor ranges from god awful puns to offensive and adult humor. I love listening to music, especially rock and heavy metal bands you probably haven't heard of (I'm kind of a music hipster). Specifically I like doom metal, black metal, post rock, and punk rock the most and I play electric guitar. I'm a student trying to fulfill my general education right now, after which I plan on studying computer science and going into ethical hacking. I work part time and also volunteer at a nature center once a week where I care for rescue animals in their enclosures. I have a great sense of fashion so we could be the couple that turns heads wherever we go! 8) Oh yeah and I have relationship experience (with NTs) if that matters.

Requirements for dating me:

Must be cis female
Cannot be too overweight (I'm just attracted to skinnier girls)
Must be willing to listen to me ramble about nerd stuff
PREFERABLY be near me geographically

You are very likely an Aspie

GDT
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 May 2019, 5:16 pm

Hello there! I am Dan and I'm 29 years of age and remarkably British! Oh yes it's very good.

I'm looking for women and honestly. I'm not going to list preferences or anything because I'm very open to... well most things! I'm a bit shy at first but once that goes away I come out of my shell very fast.

I'm located in Oxfordshire and honestly. Message me if you want to! :)

ThirstyBag
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 May 2019, 3:41 pm

I'm not too sure how this works, cause I've never tried it before on anything, but here goes. breath of nervousness

Hi, my name is Robert, and I'm 17, almost 18. I'm an aspie who is down to be with basically any females, whether they're trans or cis, whether they like aspies or don't care, you get the point. The only real restriction I'm putting on this is that I can't really go further than 30 miles away, for reasons. If you look at my profile, you'll just have to find out what rhymes with it, and tada!

My likes include playing video games such as Smash Ultimate, Pokémon, Zelda, things like that. (I'm part of a Nintendo family) I also like looking at and creating memes for posting on reddit, as well as watching a wide variety of anime, such as Inuyasha, Naruto, OHSHC, Pokémon, and a few others. I'm willing to open up for more things that I might not be aware of however.

My dislikes include people who pick on me for something dumb, then once they find out I'm an aspie, pick on me relentlessly for no reason. I also dislike all the clichés of moonlit strolls, picnics on the beach, etc. You know what I'm talking about. One last thing I cannot stand is when I'm trying to do something, and then someone says something important to me quietly, I have to stop everything and ask what they said, and then they have the gall to get mad at me. Basically, I'm not the best at social interactions, but I've made it this far. I've heard that high school is some of the toughest years of your life, and I'm 14 days away from finishing it forever atm. I think I can handle social interactions better now.

If you respond, it would be amazing if you were a female, cause it would make the strain of figuring that out nonexistant. What I like in females is at least a nonchalance about me being an aspie, if not an understanding about what it's like to be with or be an aspie. I also prefer skinnier girls, but that's not gonna affect things in the long run. (Meaning if you're not a skinny girl, then it should be fine still) I myself am 6'2", but you don't have to be tall. If you want any more specific information about anything, feel free to PM me what you want to know.

This is Robert, signing out. Catch you on the other side. :D

Zakatar
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 11:58 am

Never done this before, but you gotta start somewhere, am I right? :D

So, here goes. My name's Zachary, I'm 23 years old, and finishing up the last few credits I need to graduate from college, where I majored in Geography. My interests include maps and traveling (hence my choice in major), rock music, singing, video games (mainly nintendo), going out for walks (and playing Pokemon GO on said walks), and just hanging out with friends. I've never been in a relationship before, so I'd like to take things slowly at first.

I'm looking for someone who: is female, has similar interests to me, lives in my general geographic area (in or near the District of Columbia), and is close to my age, give or take a few years. Send me a PM if interested!

#palestinianlivesmatter

Epinette107
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jun 2019, 9:39 pm

Single 28-year-old cis female. Kind of curvy, athletic build- I'm also six feet tall, which some find worth mentioning :| I'm pansexual- romantically, I usually lean towards men/transmasculine individuals, but, as far as platonic relationships go, I'm open to everyone.

Currently working as a medical assistant at a non-profit. I'm about to return to college to get my nursing degree, then possibly my master's.

It'd be wonderful to meet someone else on the spectrum. I have to mask around my coworkers and patients all day- it's exhausting! I'd love to be able to come home, curl up on the couch, and play video games with someone. I'm pretty quiet. I love drawing, reading, hiking, walking, and music. I'm not a very outgoing person; I have sensory issues that make going to clubs and being around huge groups of loud people a giant nightmare, so I prefer smaller get-togethers or just being a homebody. I'm pretty genuine and straightforward- a lot of my patients tell me I'm sweet.

I'm looking for a longterm relationship. I'd love to meet someone who is really kind and down to earth. It'd be amazing if they shared a lot of my dorky interests. I'd love to be able to get married one day. Hopefully, not to someone who believes in any of that Alt-Right horsesh*t.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 10:17 am

I'm an 18 year old girl in Colorado.
I'm asexual, diagnoses in signature, I'm a Christian and I want to adopt and foster.

I have interests in art and psych. I want to be a clinical psychologist. I have a great service dog and a great rabbit that is the size of a cat. They both are great, and make my day.

Also pokemon is awesome and D&D is REALLY fun.

I'm an LCMS Lutheran. I consider God a very important part of my life, though I care much more for him than the traditions around him. I also like ducks. Ducks are great.

I fluctuate between extremely low energy to extremely high energy. I like to do things out of my comfort zone, but only once in a while. I can't go to far with that, because of limited energy and executive functioning. But I've always wanted to eventually move to another country after I finish collage

I enjoy hearing people talk about things they care about, and if you can get me going I can go on for hours. Passion is one of the best things a person can have. I like to ask hypothetical questions and have deep conversations that may not even have a real point or cause.

According to my mom (Yeah, great source I know) I'm Introspective, wise, challenging, loyal, compassionate, discerning, and funny.

Looking for a guy no older than prehaps 22, Looking for someone who is cool with a sexless relationship, is Christian, and also wants to adopt and foster.

I can't date someone who smokes (Weed or tobacco) because of pretty severe SPD. I'd want to take it slow at first but with the goal of evidential marriage.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Archmage Arcane
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Jun 2019, 11:04 pm

Getting tired of being strung along on OKC, then getting pre-emptively dumped by NTs. To think that somebody has a website about heartless Aspies?! My Gods, the irony!

Right, then. Here goes. If you can read the whole thing, you've cleared the first hurdle.

NB: paragraphs ending in dots are where I spare you several pages of additional blather. You're welcome. :)

Jim. Located in central CT.

Interests include amateur radio, electronics, computers, earth sciences (esp. meteorology)...

I like cookouts, long hikes, moonlight strolls and hard science-fiction movies/TV. More or less like an NT in physical relationships. I am a perfect gentleman until hit over the head with a clue-by-four that something other than this is desired. I'm looking for that something, but certainly not right away.

Currently share custody of my almost 8-yr old son who is also diagnosed with ASD.

Education: Master's degree in spite of recurring burnout.

Underemployed in my field because professional positions require this lovely thing called an oral board exam. Try doing that with ASD.

My dream jobs: Reference librarian (qualified for this one), pirate radio DJ (ditto), cultural observer from an extraterrestrial civilization (decades of experience, or equivalent).

TV: Mostly MSNBC these days. When I get sick of neoliberal corporatist claptrap, I switch to Sky News or France24 and watch other countries' problems. Enjoy older SF series. Babylon 5, Star Trek, original Twilight Zone and Outer Limits. Also original Mission: Impossible, Bond movies, Man from U.N.C.L.E., Supermarionation...

My politics are hard-left. Somewhere between AOC and Trotsky. Not sure who I like in the 2020 election. One of the Dems, certainly. In the UK I'd vote for Corbyn even if he is rough around the edges. In France, I'd have voted Mélanchon. In Germany, Schultz. In Spain, Italy or Hungary I'd have left the country. BTW Canada looks better and better...

I am an eclectic Pagan/Wiccan. Agnostics and atheists will be respected. Unitarians are fine. Polytheists are fine. Abrahamic monotheists will be regarded warily. Proselytizers of any religion will be summarily converted to Alexandrian Wicca and made to recite Old MacDonald in Latin...

Music: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s. English and French-Language. I like a few newer things, mainly dance/electronica. Be aware that for me a radio is often for communication rather than entertainment.

I'm not terribly fussy about food. I will eat about anything excepting shellfish, smelly fish, tofu and certain Chinese food. I prefer Italian, Indian or traditional American. I'm a halfway-decent cook.

I speak English, French and Spanish fluently.
I speak enough German to get myself out of trouble and enough Russian to get myself into trouble. My undergrad degree was in foreign languages.

I have ADHD and what is now called HFA. I have sensory issues with bright lights, noisy locations and crowds. I have some social deficits which mainly show up when under stress. When I'm fully functional (for me), several areas of intelligence are off the bell curve. I'm currently beginning to come out of a prolonged burnout caused by my NT now-ex trying to 'fix' me while my mother's health and cognition declined and she passed last spring.

I'm looking for a cis female, 35-60ish, located within an hour's drive of central CT. Must be tolerant of an ASD-ADHD child (my son) and an often-errant rabbit (emotional support for my son). Must also be able to deal with a crusty, disorganized leftist Yankee (me) who is caring for the boy and the rabbit. If you contact me and you're under 35, I'm going to want to know what the *expletive* you want with someone more than old enough to be your father. The story had better be good :) . If you're older than 60 or so, try your luck anyway. Looks are not the be-all and end-all, so don't be shy on that account.

I work with the public (yes, I can put on a really good mask!), so no pics here. I can PM or e-mail pics if you contact me. PM and if things sound interesting, we can go from there.

See you around.
au revoir,
hasta la vista
auf Wiedersehen
до свидания
--... ...--

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 12:35 pm

I am an aspie woman, age 31, living in Essex. I'm looking for a highly protective man, very devoted, who will take charge and take care of me (not a carer role or anything like that), who lives anywhere in the UK, aged mid twenties to mid thirties.

The following describes me:

Creative, artsy
Good at thinking of ideas around problems (involving people too)
I like wearing different coats
Talkative
Sociable but still need my own space, it doesn't seem to apply too much to relationships though
Love hugs
Love kawaii and cute things
Love food and cooking

If you're interested, then please send me a PM. I would consider men outside of the UK too, but I wouldn't be able to afford the travel expenses.

SamDe
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jul 2019, 2:36 pm

Hi,

36 years old, live on the Northumberland coast in North East England, not aspergic but autistic, male, 5 ft 4, slim build, short black hair.

I've learnt a little bit of Spanish over the past year and I'm continuing to try and improve on that.

I play and watch football, more playing now as I got sick of watching others and the pointless drama which comes from supporting a club. I lift weights a few times a week and run on a treadmill because I used to work in a factory by a conveyor belt and wanted to see things from the package's point of view.

I like horrors, Bob's Burgers (it has some brilliant quotes I can always think of to amuse myself), taking quizzes and various music (specifically The Birthday Massacre to name one band off the top of my head).

I'm quite quiet and find talking and maintaining eye contact tiring but I give it a try at least. I'm convinced I don't belong in this world and might actually be a figment of other people's imagination. I'd say I have a sense of humour but so does everyone else, it's just the lines for what people find funny or not change.

I don't drink alcohol and don't like pubs, I do like coffee and quiet cafes.

I have a dog and I find wolves fascinating, although I am yet to come close to one.

Also, volcanos - they're pretty interesting, right?

I'm not sure what else to say, maybe this is enough? Please tell me otherwise if you like. I'm open to suggestions.