Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 234 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237 ... 239  Next

timf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2022, 11:45 am

I am looking to see if anyone might be interested in corresponding with my son. He is 24, intelligent, Christian, lives in the rural upper plains of the US, is 5"9" and average build. He would like to find a gal that is interested in being a wife and mother.

I understand that being a Christian with traditional values is becoming increasingly rare which is why I thought this might be a way to find someone like minded. PM me if you might be interested.

Samuelwebb
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Feb 2023, 10:09 am

I'm single looking for painter who loves dogs n gets me

lm8
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Mar 2023, 11:30 am

I'm a shy, petite female, close to retirement age in Florida. I enjoy science fiction and fan fiction, computer programming (especially in C), writing, singing, herb gardening and baking. Highly sensitive and won't watch horror, anything violent and can't tolerate too much news media. Like people with good morals and a good, clean sense of humor. Would be interested in pen pals, friends or a boyfriend I can discuss common interests with.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2023, 3:11 am

Why people stopped posting? The last post was last year, only two people posted about looking for someone.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2023, 11:30 am

Do I REALLY have to take the initiative on EVERYTHING?! :roll:

Well, anyway...

Hello, I'm Daniel. I'm a 32 year old male looking for a female romantic partner.

Please PM me if anyone's interested in chatting with me. :)

greencap
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Apr 2023, 3:29 pm

Hello All!

I am Lawson. I am a single, 22 year old, non-binary (AMAB) aspie in the Murfreesboro Tennessee area, though I am hoping to move to Illinois next year. I have shoulder length red hair (though most call it brown or blonde), brown eyes, freckles, and pale skin (though I have been getting more tan as I walk more).
I stand about 5'11" in the morning but it is down to 5'10" by evening due to gravity. I weigh 160 pounds.

I am interested in left-wing politics, especially on the side of syndicalism and anarchism. I am also interested in computers, especially older computers, and linux systems (as well as the whole gambit of FOSS applications). I guess the rest of my interests are listed in my interests list.

I would like to have a mostly emotional relationship with someone who is interesting to talk to and who is not looking to do anything physical until we are both emotionally ready. I am bi, so I am open to anyone, but I do lean towards amab.

TT1660
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Apr 2023, 6:19 am

Late 30s, from Adelaide in South Australia. A few extra kilos. Undiagnosed AD(H)D, Aspergers, ABI. Have not yet felt a lady's fingers in my entire life, let alone any further.

Was about 5'9 at some point. But possibly shrinking by the day (may not necessarily be true).

Interested in photography, gaming, getting disfocused*, outdoors, rural landscapes, abandoned buildings, transport, cartoons, drama series, horror movies, 3d modeling, board games (inc Chess and Scrabble), cats, roosters, disability research, writing, aviation. The rest can be found out via other methods.

I have a small taste in music. But very unpassionate about it at the same time. I can actually sit in a room/car without it going full blast unbelievably.

And if the interests are no specific match, I'm sure they can overlap with others with ease.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2023, 8:22 pm

I’m not good at writing about myself. I’m 5’3, I’m 52, I live in California, I’m going to be 53 this summer, people tell me that I look young for my age, I have a cat, she is my baby, she 9 years old, her name is Piper Rose, I cannot imagine life without her. I have Cerebral Palsy, Aspergers, Psoriasis, Learning Disability. I love listening music, I listen to 80s, 90s & 2000s music, my fave singer is Bryan Adams, I don’t listen to today kind of music. I mostly watch old TV shows on my Roku streaming player. I love playing games & I love to sing. I’m looking for someone for me.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2023, 8:03 pm

I’m a single mom of 13 children. We lost their father tragically last year when he had a heart attack at his third job. I’m looking for an upstanding Christian man who can be the spiritual head of the family - leading us in daily Bible study, prayer, and hymn-singing. I’m 39 years old. Don’t worry! I have a lot of fertile years left. :heart:

A strong work ethic and sound constitution are obligatory.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2023, 11:01 pm

I'm IsabellaLinton, named for a woman in Wuthering Heights who will try to kill you with a knife before fleeing to the marsh with our marital rape-child, and dying in hiding at an undisclosed London shelter when I'm 31. My attempted murder of your narcissistic arse will be done in self-defence so don't let that worry you, unless you intend to do me wrong.

When I meet you I'll be a naive and pampered princess. If you say you want to beat the hell out of me I'll marry you anyway because you know, I'm dumb like that. Well kind of. It won't occur to me you just want my money or my family estate. You can kidnap and torture me to your heart's content, at least for four chapters, but watch out! I'll wise up to your BS when my face starts to bleed, after you've locked me up good in your house of horrors and threatened to kill me first.

By then I'll be the greatest vigilante feminist-heroine in all of Victorian literature, and a pretty tough wench. I bet you don't realise pretty girls can be smart, too - even if they have some coin and a good right hook.

I'll act as the key narrator in your new nightmare of a life, because I like to gossip to your friends and your illegitimate half-sister housemaid. Your secret's safe with me for a while though. I won't tell everyone what a POS you are until after you hang my dog, when I'm not prying your grief-stricken ego off my psychopathic sister-in-law's rotting corpse.

Call me anytime at 362-4368.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2023, 10:24 am

^ What's your area code?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2023, 10:39 am

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2023, 10:40 am

^ Great! We'll talk later. :heart:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2023, 2:23 pm

I'm unclear from the above two posts of being eligible, both by IL & TP - whether they are serious? They seem like they are sarcastic somehow.

Just asking for anyone who may read this thread. 8)

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2023, 2:28 pm

TP is an atheist who only has one child. Sadly, her abusive ex did not have a heart attack…yet. :twisted:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2023, 2:30 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
TP is an atheist who only has one child. Sadly, her abusive ex did not have a heart attack…yet. :twisted:

Oh, phew.

I thought it was a joke, but I didn't want to be rude in the event you actually had 13 children, by saying that I thought it was a joke.