Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 231 of 239 [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234 ... 239  Next

SPKx
Toucan
Toucan

07 Sep 2019, 2:57 pm

It's been a while since I lasted posted here...

I’m a 37-year-old living in Toronto. I’m a very big movie buff and I have been writing my film blog since 2004 and for the last few months I’ve been working as an LSP on film sets. I’ve also dabbled into filmmaking.

I’ve only had one previous romantic relationship, which only lasted a few month, so I’m curious if there are any females on here that would be interested in chatting?

Cavycat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Sep 2019, 5:32 pm

I'm a 20 year old cis-female in the New York Metro area. I'm in my second year of my horticulture Associate's degree. I'm very reserved and need to earn trust. I'm 5'3", straight as a stick except for my broad shoulders and proportionately large bust. Dark brown, wavy hair; dark brown, deep set eyes with long eyelashes. Fairly Greek looking (high cheekbones, light olive skin, somewhat petite).
I'm a renaissance woman, I draw, sew, cook, color, garden, and play guitar (amateurishly). I enjoy listening to almost any kind of rock music, but my favorite music is anything Beatles, 1980s power ballads, and 1980s-90s soft rock (Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Elton John, etc.). I'm a major bookworm, reading most things (except erotica/romance). I really dislike most film adaptations of books. My favorite book series are: anything Greek mythology by Rick Riodran, John Carter of Mars by Edgar R. Burroughs, and Dune. My favorite stand alones are The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas and The Karamazov Brothers by Fydor Dostoevsky.
I'm an introvert, and would like to my basic human desire for companionship. I want a partner who is compatible personality-wise (either male or female). I'm an intelligent lady with a sense of humor that tends to be dark/sarcastic, and can follow a chaotic conversation well. I will call out misinformation when I see it.
I'm very much a cat person and take care of guinea pigs as well.

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2019, 6:03 am

GDT wrote:
Hello there! I am Dan and I'm 29 years of age and remarkably British! Oh yes it's very good.

I'm looking for women and honestly. I'm not going to list preferences or anything because I'm very open to... well most things! I'm a bit shy at first but once that goes away I come out of my shell very fast.

I'm located in Oxfordshire and honestly. Message me if you want to! :)

High five for being English haha though I'm from Liverpool area :lol:

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2019, 6:09 am

Well I'm nadia, I'm 23 and I'm a single mama from England to a beautiful one year old boy, maddox.

I live in Lancashire and really like cats and video games? Studying biology at University :D

I am super shy but come out my shell when I am confident enough and comfortable :D

Message me if ya want, just to be friends or whatever else hah

I have had a baby so tiger stripes and chubby chubs is how I am and Im happy with that soo if that's not your thing probably not for you ha

http://imgur.com/gallery/TrvFlag

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2019, 6:12 am

Cavycat wrote:
I'm a 20 year old cis-female in the New York Metro area. I'm in my second year of my horticulture Associate's degree. I'm very reserved and need to earn trust. I'm 5'3", straight as a stick except for my broad shoulders and proportionately large bust. Dark brown, wavy hair; dark brown, deep set eyes with long eyelashes. Fairly Greek looking (high cheekbones, light olive skin, somewhat petite).
I'm a renaissance woman, I draw, sew, cook, color, garden, and play guitar (amateurishly). I enjoy listening to almost any kind of rock music, but my favorite music is anything Beatles, 1980s power ballads, and 1980s-90s soft rock (Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Elton John, etc.). I'm a major bookworm, reading most things (except erotica/romance). I really dislike most film adaptations of books. My favorite book series are: anything Greek mythology by Rick Riodran, John Carter of Mars by Edgar R. Burroughs, and Dune. My favorite stand alones are The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas and The Karamazov Brothers by Fydor Dostoevsky.
I'm an introvert, and would like to my basic human desire for companionship. I want a partner who is compatible personality-wise (either male or female). I'm an intelligent lady with a sense of humor that tends to be dark/sarcastic, and can follow a chaotic conversation well. I will call out misinformation when I see it.
I'm very much a cat person and take care of guinea pigs as well.

I have 6 cats :heart: nice to see another cat lady on here hah

AlternativelyStructured
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Oct 2019, 3:59 am

Before I begin, this is my first post on Wrong Planet in quite a while (many years) so if I have posted in the wrong place or done something wrong here... I didn't mean it and in my defence, it is "Wrong Planet" lol.

I am a 29 year old male who is a second year Software Engineering Student at University. I reside near Sydney and contain a very general Australian Accent (with a flair of British). I'm 6'3", a little bit chubby, some muscle (as I go to the gym when I can), ashe blonde and I am very pale. I am at first a little bit untrusting due to my experiences with narcissistic individuals... However, once I open up to somebody I am trusting, open and friendly. I'm good at hiding my Autism and some people don't even notice, however allot of people complain that I look angry when I am not...

I love playing video games with others, having long detailed chats about topics of interest, love travelling as well and I am (dam I probably shouldn't admit this) kinda romantic.

Really I am interested in getting to meet, date, etc fellow Australian Females or T-Girls in the age range of 18 to 35. However if I meet the right person, a long distance relationship may be possible. I don't want to date a mother as I don't believe the baggage is fair on me. I know that is blunt but... It is best if I put that out there straight away.
I have never had a long term relationship and compared to my peers... Minimal sex.
So I am pretty clean in that regard and I have no children.

I am very accepting of others (so long as they are accepting of me), so if you're a complete weirdo but you're interested, just message me anyway. :)

If I sound like somebody you might want to get to know, please feel free to send me a message. :)

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2020, 4:09 pm

60 year old guy, in good physical shape, Jewish but not orthodox/discriminatory/exclusionist/otherwise prejudiced, 5 foot 10, 145 pounds. Into electronics, writing, weather, ham radio, computers, travel, gardening, and photography - but in no predetermined order. My wife of 33 years passed away 2 years ago, so I have some relationship experience. Diagnosed within the last 10 years.

Looking to meet an intelligent woman, also in good physical shape, age 54-67. Nerds and sapiosexuals are attractive, but wouldn't turn down the right NT!

luna78237
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jan 2020, 3:39 am

19-year-old female and living in the UK.

About me:
My only obsession is knowledge,
Celibate.

Looking for:
Cis male,
Physicist,
Between the ages of 27-38,
Obsessed with pursuing Physics and Maths,
Celibate,
Not a sperm donor (due to the change in UK Law),
No children.

Interested in marriage only.

If interested message me with a photo and/or something about yourself if you fit that criteria.
For reference I study from 12-20 hours a day. The more you devout yourself to your subject the better.

Thank you. :)

VagabondAstronomer
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Jan 2020, 6:04 pm

Going to try this, only searching for "pen pals" if you will.
I am a 57 year old cis male. I am 5' 10.5"/179cm tall, 239 lbs/108 kg weight. I was diagnosed at age 51.
Dark hair with strands of silver.
Hazel green eyes.
My hobbies include visual astronomy (more a vocation), interesting music (though I profess to not be an expert), old computers, and nerdy space-related stuff. Will play with LEGOS if provoked.
Just looking for a voice in the wilderness.

holla_bread
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jan 2020, 1:49 pm

Hello! My name is Emma, I’m sixteen, I’m into Steven universe, stargazing, skiing, running, and more. I live in PA and not really willing to do long distance since I’m a touchy feely type of autistic.

Aran
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Feb 2020, 11:17 am

First post to WP in a long time, trying to reach out more and find someone.

28 years old white male, Aspergers and ADHD diagnosed, in North West Pennsylvania.
5'9 and a little tubby but not by much, it's mostly just a stomach
Hobbies are primarily gaming, both Tabletop and PC. Not religious. No drug or Alcohol use.

Looking a female near my age, with no children or drug use, laid back and open minded, preferably in shape and on the lighter side of skin tone.

PM me if interested, and we can see about swapping pics.

Tigerstripe
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Feb 2020, 11:50 am

I'm Tigerstripe....this makes life easier for everyone and it creates a level of mystery of my name like Colombus from Zombieland or the personalities of Thomas Sanders.

I am here because of exposure therapy, which is simply, just do it and suffer later, more and likely, it does pan out and you still shall travel the ends of Earth for meaning or love, both literally and metaphorical.

(Please, read it in Snape's voice, it is generally persona I am arguably attach to in terms of some similarity when it comes to relationships and to not sound overconfident, as Luke said your confidence will be your downfall)

.I like quoting movies and TV as do everyone
.I am team Michael from JTV
.I am reading the Girl with all the Gifts and I am finding it hard to finish it because of Melanie character compare to movie adaption, her complex biology and more sub plots that is not in the movie
.I found it hard to watch television. I am pretty sure I am goldfish and I found myself drift into the void of imagination.
.I am Filipino by blood and loyal to my English citizenship
.I am 23 and in Education.

Do I want a relationship? Maybe, I am a drifter at times, part of me wants to explore those feelings with someone and I would rather be your friend to come close to that bridge of certainity.

I know, at rare times, when I have to walk away because I have been on this familar road too many times.

I am mildly ASD with emotional diffculty.

I want to live like a prepper, like a soldier and I might travel from one place to another after the time is right and I have enough to survive.

Am I too much or too less, can you try look past this....could we play online games, together and see how it goes. Send mystery letters and parcels for no reason other than the joke of it all.

There is more but could you prove me wrong that this works?

Sorry for the pressure, I'll turn it down....

Sincerely,
The Breakfast Club

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2020, 12:37 pm

Hi, I'm Daniel, AKA Danny.

I'm 29 years old, and I'm still single.

I'm really interested in finding someone who can be in my life, but I haven't have any luck with it at all.

About me:
-I'm Episcopalian, but I'm not as religious as I used to be. I'm just more spiritual.
-I don't swear, and never liked them, although I'm fine with the words 'damn', 'hell', and 'crap'.
-I really, REALLY love Pokémon, Star Wars (the ones made by Disney I find a bit questionable), and Calvin and Hobbes.
-For exercise, I go for walks and bike rides, and I'm taking classes in Tae Kwon Do.
-I'm unemployed, but I did mow the neighbors' lawns, and helped my grandfather with work, which I get paid for.

If anyone wants to give me a chat, you can always PM me. Nice to meet you all. :)

Seraphiel
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Feb 2020, 3:57 am

Name: Danielle
Types: INFP/INTP, Enneagram 1w2 (Reformer/Helper), Gryffindor, House of Brilliance.
Looking for: Friends, meaningful connections, open to serious relationship.
Sexuality: Asexual/greysexual, biromantic, favor women aesthetically.
Hobbies: Gaming, photography, singing, writing lyrics, watching tv/movies/anime, mixing audio, reading.
About me: I am a very shy, quiet, and socially awkward person, but I can talk with the right person, granted it's better if they steer conversations well, or are outgoing. I'm very forward and open, and appreciate the same. I am also pretty laid back, but could also be described as intense. I value vulnerability in people, and don't tolerate surface level friendships or relationships. I would also describe myself as sarcastic, with a dry sense of humor, and an introvert of sorts. I like to both go out and stay in, but I usually end up staying in more. I like a lot of indoor activities, and while I like to go out, I don't like large crowds or super active activities. I'm a very creative person, and like working with all sorts of media. I cover or make songs at times, edit videos, lead creative groups, all for fun. Most of the time I am gaming, but when I'm not, I'm pursing my creative hobbies. I'm kind of a night owl, with weird hours. I have high functioning aspergers, social anxiety, generalized anxiety, and am a below the knee amputee.
I value: Honesty, compassion, empathy, vulnerability, authenticity, people that are givers, nurturers, down to earth attitudes, kindness, self awareness, tender hearts, a good sense of humor, maturity, good energy, positive or neutral attitudes, people that believe in equality in relationships, people that seek the right people to be around, people that seek the 'right' person to date.
I don't tolerate: Controlling people, manipulative people, arrogant people, selfish people, extreme neediness, insensitive people, people with negative views on lgbt people, toxic masculinity, people trying to get with everything with a heartbeat.

If I sound like someone you might get along with, please do message me. Tell me about yourself, why you chose to message me, refer me to your post if you made one, and send me a picture! I will respond if I feel we may be the right fit, but I would like to start as friends, and see where things go, if anywhere, don't push me.

latency
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Mar 2020, 11:33 am

I'm a male 20 years old.
I would love it if I don't disclose any info here.

Private message me to get to know each other. 8)
If you can't here's my email [email protected]

BearHugger
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Apr 2020, 5:32 pm

I'm a 30-year-old gay, demisexual male with Asperger's.
'Demisexual' means that while I'm a sexual person, I don't experience physical attraction to guys unless I've formed a romantic attraction to them first. So I have no interest in casual encounters, or friends-with-benefits. I'm looking for a man who's as serious about monogamy as I am.

As far as hobbies, I have to admit I'm kind of a boring person. I used to read a lot of books on Science and Philosophy, and I've dabbled with a few programming projects (Arduino and Raspberry Pi). People often make the mistake of thinking I'm really smart, but believe me, you'll find out pretty quickly that I'm not.
Nowadays though, all I really do is play video games in my spare time. I'm a PC gamer who mainly sticks to a few old favorites, and I've recently been playing the Switch almost religiously.

It would be really awesome to have someone to play 2v2 Smash Bros with, and cuddle with afterward. ❤

I'm currently located in south Florida, but I don't really have any ties here.
I'm willing to relocate for the right person. But as you can understand, I'd really have to get to know you first.