Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 232 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235 ... 239  Next

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 4:18 pm

I'm emotionally avoidant, your mom probably doesn't like me, and I listen to the same songs/albums over and over again (although in my defense, it's a wide spectrum of sounds), and I hyperfocus constantly on Animal Crossing.

The line forms here, folks. Fill out the relevant paperwork, otherwise you'll have to go to the back of the line and start over. :arrow:

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

GDT
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 May 2020, 5:11 pm

Hey there, 30 years old straight man and from the UK here and open to messages and what not!

I'm 6ft tall, short brown hair and eyes with glasses (Very descript I know!) and just generally open to friendship or relationship.

Archmage Arcane
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 May 2020, 9:11 pm

martianprincess wrote:
I'm emotionally avoidant, your mom probably doesn't like me, and I listen to the same songs/albums over and over again (although in my defense, it's a wide spectrum of sounds), and I hyperfocus constantly on Animal Crossing.

The line forms here, folks. Fill out the relevant paperwork, otherwise you'll have to go to the back of the line and start over. :arrow:

30 years too old and 1200 miles away, otherwise my mother passed two years ago, so it doesn't matter if she would have ended up in a blood feud with you. Rest of the description sounds promising. Oh, well. :)

Good luck. You'll find somebody, or they'll find you, or something.

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 1:31 pm

Archmage Arcane wrote:
martianprincess wrote:

30 years too old and 1200 miles away, otherwise my mother passed two years ago, so it doesn't matter if she would have ended up in a blood feud with you. Rest of the description sounds promising. Oh, well. :)

Good luck. You'll find somebody, or they'll find you, or something.

At first I thought you meant *I* was 30 years too old and I was like "too bad I'm not as cool as negative numbers."

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 6:59 pm

Any point in posting in here currently?

I am smudge, single, and sexy.

I have nothing to add. :D :!: :!:

therosester
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jun 2020, 3:18 pm

Andrew (call me Andy). 28, Uk, male, straight. Once lost 6 stone in 5 months and I won't tell you how (you wouldn't believe me anyway). Tongue of silver, heart of gold and unusually thick eyelashes which can slice tomatoes.

Barneyisme
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jun 2020, 4:37 pm

Hey - Graham here - Prefer Barney though

Sexuality: Straight
Physicality: Able bodied but walk with a stick sometimes due to Autistic Co-ordination
Balding, Above average weight, Glasses (with grey eyes),5"5 height

I won't bore/put you off (i hope) with too much *past* past is where it should be... in the past :)
But i have now been single (divorced) since 2014 and i am *i don't know the correct word* exhausted? hopless? etc with being lonely... I need the companionship of a female once again!

Looking For: Friends/Relationship/Romance/see where it goes/etc
Age to be: Late 20s > early 40s... My youngest would be 26/eldest would be 45

Hobbies/interests: animals (all animals... i love dogs/cats/lizards/snakes/rodents/etc - just not spiders!) -Gamer (world of Warcraft and a ton of others - mainly city builders and survivals) -The Wheel of Time series of books, Scifi movies and fantasy/fiction (Labyrinth/The 13th Floor/The Matrix/What dreams May Come and etc) -I also love being out in nature (forest/sea-side walks etc) - going to the cinema and having a nice drink. - The usual i would say? **I do not work**

Someone who can supply the above (companionship) - In the sense of someone to chat to and meet up/hang out with... someone who won't think my habbits/hobbies/interests are weird/worthless. Someone who loves to cuddle as much as i do - who won't mind holding hands in public/someone who does not mind and also enjoys showing their emotions.

But also, someone who will understand and accept me in all my asbergic self.

I am ultimately looking for someone to be *physical* with, but that can come later (just not too much later) - I am not a *horn-dog* but i DO miss the closeness of it all -so i am not looking for a *one night* besides they hurt like hell!

Above all, just someone i don't have to be worried about being *me* with and also someone who will be *honest* with me at every step of the way (whether it hurts or not - i am a fully open *simp* of a guy and expect the same *no idea if i used simp correctly though*)

The second i know how to post a photo i will do... Thanks!

Barneyisme
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Jun 2020, 9:02 am

well i did updated my avatar with my photo - it shows on my profile, but not here <<<

Psychlone
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 9:02 am

I am a 38 year old single male living in the state of Michigan. I am overweight, but I am also tall which helps balance it out somewhat. I am very shy and introverted. I would love to talk to any woman who might be interested. My only strict criteria is that you are a female, but beyond that I am open to almost anything. Being of similar age as me and nearby would be preferable, of course. But feel free to contact me no matter where you live, if you just want someone to talk to. Any age over 18 is fine with me. Even if you're a good deal older than me, that is fine too. Don't be afraid to reach out if you're feeling lonely. :D

roccoslife
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jul 2020, 11:21 am

Just gonna copy and paste what i wrote in the other singles list thread (why is there 2 anyway?)

Guess Ill add myself onto here

36 years old, from essex in the UK. Self employed, like photography and music (taught myself guitar). Im pretty quiet as guys go but open up pretty quick if i like someone. I have ADHD as well as ASD which turns some people off, but at least you know i have energy :). Like to keep myself in some semblance of shape, lift 3 times a week and do cardio or boxing 2. Love martial arts, comedy movies and crime dramas, rock is my preferred genre of music. Also a bit of a conspiracy lover, but not to a weird degree, just would love to know all the secrets out there in the world if i could.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Volpe
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Aug 2020, 12:00 pm

Hello my name is Dan and I’m 24 I live in South England. I am tall (6ft 2) and I have dark brown hair very thick. I am medium/thin build.

I have degrees in history and politics and I work in local government.

I like to watch films/tv inside with maybe food. I also like long walks and dining out or cinema.

I try to be considerate towards what the other person would like to do/see also. I have a sometimes sarcastic self deprecating sense of humour.

I think alone time/personal time is important as well as time together. I like to read which is mostly a solo activity.

I can talk about anything and I can listen also.

Please feel free to message me

AcidicBlue3127
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2020, 10:15 am

Name: Nikki

Hello!
I am hoping to meet people to talk to online and/or in person and get to know each other and see where it goes. :)

I’m open to either online due to distance or in person if you’re close enough.

I’m 5’4 with medium length brown hair and green eyes. I am a little overweight but I’m actively losing. I’m currently in the diagnostic process and should have it completed in the next 1-2 months depending on the availability of the dr.

I like art, classical music, and poetry. But I am open to learning new things and having new experiences. I’m about to start a program in the next 2 weeks to become a pharmacy technician. I am so excited to start the course. I also want to go back to school next semester for credit courses.

I’d love to hear from you :)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 10:20 am

AcidicBlue3127 wrote:
Name: Nikki

Hello!
I am hoping to meet people to talk to online and/or in person and get to know each other and see where it goes. :)

I’m open to either online due to distance or in person if you’re close enough.

I’m 5’4 with medium length brown hair and green eyes. I am a little overweight but I’m actively losing. I’m currently in the diagnostic process and should have it completed in the next 1-2 months depending on the availability of the dr.

I like art, classical music, and poetry. But I am open to learning new things and having new experiences. I’m about to start a program in the next 2 weeks to become a pharmacy technician. I am so excited to start the course. I also want to go back to school next semester for credit courses.

I’d love to hear from you :)

I’m in Houston, and like art, architecture, and urban planning

Feel free to PM if you want.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

DemiRabis0
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Sep 2020, 12:03 am

Hello, my name is Joanna, but you may call me Jo.
I am a genderfluid being. Pronouns can be either male or female, but it doesn't really matter to me. I'm not gonna bring out the tar and feathers if you call me one or the other.

I'm 34 and live in the US of A. CT. to be precise, although I'm originally from NC.

I love horror movies, specifically Sci Fi horror. I also enjoy music, video games and a few select tv shows. Although most of my entertainment comes from watching some of my favorite Youtube personalities, such as Jacksepticeye and Markiplier.
A Disney geek am I. As well as a lover of animation. Name an animated movie I have probably seen it at some point. I love animals especially insects. My spirit animal is the locust.

I also write, and RP as well. They are my main hobbies. Besides playing the occasional video game.

As for personality. I have been described as very candid. I have a rather optimistic view of the world while still being cautious. I am down to Earth and very laid back. I live in the moment, and try to calculate the future as best as possible so as to plan my way around it. It's an endless and fruitless battle though as the universe is run on chaos.

It also takes me a rather long time to get to know somebody. So. Fair warning. I'm an oven, not a microwave.
I'm ultimately looking for acceptance, and understanding. Somebody who is open minded, and will run with me for a long time. I want to grow old with my partner.

I am open to all orientations and sexualities. As I am pansexual. Also anyone over the age of 22 is preferred. 22 to infinity and beyond.
So, feel free to PM me if you wish! :D

Charleyjustchillin
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Sep 2020, 12:39 am

Er, hi. My name is Charley, I'm 48, male, live in California.

I should say right up front that I'm married and have 2 kids. My wife is NT and we have not been romantic partners for sometime, but we get along well and stay married for our children. So, I'm probably not really what most folks reading this list are looking for. But, that being said, I would like to get to know someone who understands the world from the Aspie perspective like me. Who knows, maybe there are others out there in similar situations?

Other things: I like reading (King, Murakami, scifi/fantasy), the sport of running, comedies and British crime shows, 80s music, and really big trees.

Anyhoo, message me if you'd like to talk.

Gamerking27
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Dec 2020, 7:07 pm

Hello, my name is Aurkaw, I live in NYC. I was diagnosed with Aspergers in high school.
I am a 27 year old young man, who likes math and video games, and also philosophy, physics, and computer science.
I am looking for a girlfriend in the NYC area, who likes math and video games like I do. It would be a bonus if she has Aspergers like me, but that is not necessary.

Message me if you are qualified and are interested.