Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:15 am

The title is pretty self explanatory you tell a brief story (or sentence if applicable) about something funny you said when you were a kid . Ill go first.

When I was about 6 or 7 I had the chicken pox, and my mother put gloves on my hands to keep me form scratching myself. We went to the grocery store, and I kept telling every one I had small pox. One lady in particular looked very worried because I kept telling her how I had small pox and thats why I have these glove on my hands .My mother had to come over and tell the poor woman I didn't really have small pox it was chicken pox. LOL she still looked worried though .

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:35 am

I used to... :oops:
Sing...

Well, that's not unusual, but I used to make songs entirely composed of cursings(bad words)!
I was like 5 or 6...

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:39 am

My mom tells me that I always used to call radishes, pern-perns. :lol: I have no idea why I did that. :roll:

Those who know, don't speak.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:43 am

I have one embarassing one that I can't post on here. It might offend some ppl. I don't even remember doing it, my mom said I did though. I just had to get that one out. pm if you're that curious and don't get offeneded easily, I seriously was too little to know.

Ok, I used to call my mom Sunny which was really Cindy. She was very bothered about it and still is. She'd ask if something bad happened or if she'd done something that irked me. All my other sister had no problem calling her mom.

I still to this day call her by her name and don't know why. I wondered if that was and is an aspie thing. :?

AndersTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:53 am

Apparently I once yelled "Mom, why is it okay to show your breasts when Julia (My little sister) is hungry, but not otherwise?" in the middle of a crowded bus...

I don't remember it myself though, which makes sense as I can't have been more than 3 at the time.

Bluesummers
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:57 am

I'm the youngest child with five older siblings.

They made me swear like a sailor. 8)

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:58 am

MissConstrue wrote:
Ok, I used to call my mom Sunny which was really Cindy. She was very bothered about it and still is. She'd ask if something bad happened or if she'd done something that irked me. All my other sister had no problem calling her mom.

I still to this day call her by her name and don't know why. I wondered if that was and is an aspie thing. :?

Once a friend's mom said my mom's name wrong, and I've been calling her like that since that day, it was like 15 years ago and I was like 16 (not a kid) :P

MissConstrue wrote:
I have one embarassing one that I can't post on here. It might offend some ppl. I don't even remember doing it, my mom said I did though. I just had to get that one out. pm if you're that curious and don't get offeneded easily, I seriously was too little to know.

PM sent! :P

deathchibi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 2:32 am

i said very loudly "my butt's gone numb" during school assembly :oops:

Chibi_Neko
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 10:05 am

Even as a teen I wasn't one to think before I speak. My mom never did any 'talks on body changes' when women grow up, so I said the weirdest things during purbity. My mom was on the phone and I said to her "Mom? My boobs hurt!"

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:11 pm

One time, a dog with a human looking face crawled into our front yard, at the first house that I've lived in. My mum said, "Look at that dog's face. It almost looks human." I've quipped, "Maybe a lady had a dog, for a baby!" :lol:

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 2:26 pm

I called a much older woman a mummy. She did not like it.

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 3:38 pm

bisgetti as in spaghetti
Just stopped saying it one day though dunno why still say it when I want to bother someone like my mom b/c she always corrects me

(0).(0) <-- I see you :P

Last edited by KingofKaboom on 08 Apr 2008, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

five_squared
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Apr 2008, 3:40 pm

When I was like 3-4 or something, my family and I were watching some sumo wrestlers on TV. Suddenly, my sister (who was a teenager at the time) asked me who I thought was the fattest: our obese dad or the sumo wrestlers. And of course - since I had already developed a sense of humour - I said it was dad, but the others didn't seem to understand that I was just joking (since kids usually are so honest) and they all started laughing, saying things like "Well, at least someone tells the truth!". Unfortunately, dad seemed to get a little hurt by it...

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 8:00 pm

my parents were planning a vacation when i was small. I overheard them about where we should go, and so i told them we should go to 'ice cream'. I didnt know the name of the ice cream parlor.

My twin sister once ran over my foot with a shopping cart when we were two. I told her "Dod Dammit, Wora!!" THe old lady standing nearby gave my mom an eeevil look.

( her name is Lora, i just couldnt say L's very well.)

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 8:56 pm

^ :lol:

Microban
Toucan
Toucan

08 Apr 2008, 9:06 pm

Mother had a hysterectomy, and she referred to it as "having her tubes tied." I exlaimed to the people at her place of work that "she got her boobs tied."
LOL :D