Does anyone here have a tranny significant other?

Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 5:42 pm

^oops you did it again. :lol:

I can't even read the whole thing, it's sooooooooooo long.

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 2:45 pm

wsmac wrote:
Are you getting the point yet?
BTW, I'm not angry and I realize my words may come off as such :D
I am actually enjoying this thread although I seem to have taken it way off topic.

I'm getting the point that you're not gay.
What I'm not getting, is what makes a man feel like a woman?
All you've mentioned is wearing womens clothes but there are plenty of straight men who do that, with no desire to be a woman.

Sorry to go back off topic again but it doesn't seem to have reverted back anyway!

I'm not trying to belittle or berate anybody, I really just don't understand the reasons, particularly for a straight guy.

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 3:40 pm

Hey that's fine Mark.
I agree that this thread hasn't gone anywhere else and I think the current discussion is a good one also.

You ask a very good question above... What makes a man feel like a woman?
There's the other one also... What makes a woman feel like a man?

I don't have the time to get into this more in depth... I will be heading off to work in a short bit... but I will be thinking about it.

This is a very relavent question for anyone.
What makes a man a man?
Although some may answer with a simple, yet weak, "If he has a penis, he's a man", I think it is a combination of things.

I will revisit this thread probably tomorrow, since I am trying to get myself to leave work on time and get to bed shortly thereafter... sleep deprivation has been playing hard on my mind lately :wink:

To close, while I have mentioned wearing women's clothing... I have to say that this is not what makes me feel 'transgendered'.
The feeling is more about my body and how I feel about things in relation to life.
The clothing is just one of the 'freedoms' I would like to have no matter what my gender-identity is.

But I will work on this overnight. :D

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 6:42 pm

im definitely straight... but i clearly remember my first fantasies were of me as a man with a woman.... but it wasn't the woman i was attracted to per se... i payed more attention to myself (the man) in them.

kinda weird.... idk. i was really young at that point...

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2008, 4:04 am

Sedaka wrote:
im definitely straight... but i clearly remember my first fantasies were of me as a man with a woman.... but it wasn't the woman i was attracted to per se... i payed more attention to myself (the man) in them.

kinda weird.... idk. i was really young at that point...

Now see.. I wouldn't think that was weird at all... especially for a young person.
It's when we get older that our minds get more narrow in what they can accept. Well, for some folks anyway. :wink:

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 4:18 pm

wsmac wrote:
I will revisit this thread probably tomorrow, since I am trying to get myself to leave work on time and get to bed shortly thereafter... sleep deprivation has been playing hard on my mind lately :wink:

Once again I'm resurecting this post - Sorry!! I've had intermittant acess whilst my PC was broken but all sorted now so can reply more promptly!

Any, I'd be extremely interested to hear your thoughts on this wsmac, so long as you 're willing of course! It's 1 subject that baffle's me as I can't put any kind of logic to it! (Not saying there is none, I just can't myself!)

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 1:11 am

So, if you dont mind me saying Space, you seem to like men that are not masculine or physically do not have the masculine shape (aka no noticeable upper body/neck muscle formation). Or is your preference still female from the waist down?

You don't need to answer if it is too personal a question; it just popped into my head that this was an important distinction.

KimberKenobi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Apr 2008, 9:37 am

Yikes... the honesty in here...

Okay... my housemate (and my best friend's finace) is an FTM (female to male) and he has taught me a lot about myself.

Pointer number 1: do not refer to an MTF as a chick with a dick unless you know that they are comfortable with it. Most trannies are VERY uncomfortable with their bodies and especially their genitalia since it is the wrong genitalia. Your MTF probably does not want her penis to even be present and if she is taking hormones, it is unresponsive anyway.

Pointer number 2: any FTM would be happy to be called a chick with a dick if it weren't for the fact that they don't consider themselves chicks and this would be very rude.

I find it best to just think of them and refer to them in your mind as the sex they prefer... which leads to confusing moments when the "communists attack" John and I can't understand what that means... (he's on his period ... read that twice and try not to twitch)

any other questions?

(additional: awww, I just noticed the other two pages... sorry if this is now OT...

"The whole day went not much to your liking... But the sun will still rise, the sun will still rise... You don't have to be perfect, you don't have to play well, you don't have to fix everything all by yourself" --Holocombe Waller

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 10:57 pm

Hey Mark,
I'm gonna come back here... just need to have my mind in the right place for the topic.
I'm sure that doesn't make much sense, but I need to be able to feel like I can address the issue in a coherent manner.
I'm feeling kinda rushed lately and can't slow down, so maybe tomorrow? Maybe later tonight?

KimberKenobi... feel free to jump in here... I won't mind! :D

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2008, 8:53 am

Whenever you're ready! I'll be interested to read when you post though :wink:

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2008, 11:14 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Manual or automatic?

Manual cars don't have trannies

KimberKenobi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Apr 2008, 5:10 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Manual or automatic?

Manual cars don't have trannies

*snarf*

well... okay... cars I definitely know... it's either an automatic transmission or a manual transmission... so they are both TYPES of trannies....

"The whole day went not much to your liking... But the sun will still rise, the sun will still rise... You don't have to be perfect, you don't have to play well, you don't have to fix everything all by yourself" --Holocombe Waller

helene
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Apr 2008, 6:20 pm

I am pansexual and currently like an mtf but I have not asked her out yet because I have not seen her in a while.