Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

weather1man
Toucan
Toucan

08 Apr 2008, 8:02 pm

Due to that program I have to go to I will have to start college in winter semester. Is this even possible at most colleges? Do you guys know anyone who has done this, and is it normal?

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 8:12 pm

No and I started my freshman year in the fall of 2006 with the program I was in.

Alaspi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2008, 2:46 am

There is an optional winter session at the university I go to but most people start in spring, although I waited and started in the fall.

I have a friend that is going to a college that is on trimesters with a spring, fall and winter. I dont know if that is what is happening at the college you will attend but I'm sure other colleges do. I dont' know what is considered more normal.

lkonantz
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Apr 2008, 7:29 pm

Most college will allow you start at the start of a semester (being Fall or Spring or Winter), so it shouldn't be a problem. Plus it is common. I know people who went to one college for a Fall semester and didn't like so they transfered to another college. So, its not that strange.