The Sheeple Will Never Find Out, Mr. President

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2008, 6:27 pm

I saw this jpeg and just knew it would be relevant here. :)

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

11 Apr 2008, 12:25 am

It's about time someone stood up for the sheeple. Your the Man slowmutat. :D

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 8:40 am

I don't buy whatever some infomercial is peddling.

I don't any trust magic pills. I'm highly suspicious of miracle cures. I think twice about quick fixes.

I do not trust faith-healers or their fancy broadcasts. Why is it that everyone from the audience seems uneducated? I do not believe some sweaty used-car salesman-looking guy in a flashy suit can magically heal the sick and restore the lame.

The Holy Spirt can work wonders, but is he really a complicit in these nutty faith-healing broadcasts? Does the Holy Spirit really pimp himself out to televangelists & their dishonest money-making schemes?

Some here have derided the herd-mentality, the "herdish" among us. They will remain anonymous, but you know who are.

I say there is strength in the herd. Not invincibility, not total security, but great strength. The herd, in a manner of speaking, means the difference between life and death. It can mean that, but doesn't always. Within the human species it is behooves us to strike a balance between the will of the Many and the will of the One.

Those who sneer at the herdish always have the option of going to live in a log cabin with Unabomber Ted Kazynski.

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 9:33 am

sheeple, ha beats calling them cattle or drones any day! new word for my vocab :P

there is no true strength within the herd. most humans have a natural predatory and cannibalistic nature, this has manifested itself into most areas of our society, the herd are simplify food for those who are high up in the food chain. the sheeple and the Sheppard's alike are nought but an evolutionary dead end.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 9:46 am

Confused-Fish wrote:
sheeple, ha beats calling them cattle or drones any day! new word for my vocab :P

there is no true strength within the herd. most humans have a natural predatory and cannibalistic nature, this has manifested itself into most areas of our society, the herd are simplify food for those who are high up in the food chain. the sheeple and the Sheppard's alike are nought but an evolutionary dead end.

Predatory and naturally cannabalistic? If that were true, how could the human race have become such a success?

You waste, you can't even spell shepherd correctly. You absolute waste of space.

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 11:10 am

isn't a strength in the 'herd' sheer numbers?

EDIT: hehe others heard of the 'sheeple' term

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 12:01 pm

slowmutant wrote:
Confused-Fish wrote:

Predatory and naturally cannabalistic? If that were true, how could the human race have become such a success?

You waste, you can't even spell shepherd correctly. You absolute waste of space.

The human race is a "success"? I doubt it, in the universal scope of things. We've barely reached the moon, some say we haven't even done that. So we have absolutely no idea what else is out there. And I doubt we're that known, or that much of a factor to any further advanced and mentally/spiritually higher evolved life forms that could possibly be travelling through space.

Even as far as here, in this one little grain of sand in the universe we call Earth, I'd still question how "successful" we are. The price for all our technological and industrial advancements has always been the demise and oppression of other sheeple to support it. We'd never be able to live in this "advanced" world if it were not for slavery. "Civilization" has always been a caste-system of slavery, in fact you should look up some of Darwin's quotes where he (who is also among the "elite" ) has stated this to be the "natural order of things". And it's right there on the books. Money itself is a subtle form of slavery through taxation. So to assume materialistic standards for being "progressive" means to forsake our humane side, to become domesticated, like cattle.

Humanity has **potential** to be successful, but humanity needs to snap out of it and stop playing this game. We've been playing this game far too long, it's time to wake up. But that won't happen, so all the potential lies within the individuals. Who are few, and who are self-reliant, self sufficient.

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 1:16 pm

slowmutant wrote:
Confused-Fish wrote:

well.. as for predatory and cannibalistic instincts... well for a starters our predatory instincts are one of the main reasons we still exist in the first place, don't believe me? ask any of the many species who we have hunted to extinction. these instincts are far from gone and still hold alot of sway over our behaviour patterns from nations preying on other nations, children trying to be the coolest kid in school, corporations trying to be the largest and most successful etc etc most of the driving forces in our nature, our will to succeed, our determination, our competitiveness all stem from our predatory instincts. as for the cannibalistic instincts, well we have always preyed on our own kind and continue to do so today, we may not eat their flesh any more but the instinct is still there. you speak of success? true there is a much greater side to our species but with the old ways still present all we have today is a civilisation that is tearing itself apart just like all the civilisations before it, this is not success.

we will not succeed until we eliminate these factors from our species and concentrate on our better instincts. but first, for this to happen the "sheeple" must go. deal with it.

oh and please don't bring up the fact that i spelled shepherd wrong when you spelled cannibalistic wrong, it doesn't make you look clever :roll:

Kirov
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Apr 2008, 4:27 pm

Two words: Arizona Bay.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 1:28 am

Warsie wrote:
isn't a strength in the 'herd' sheer numbers?

EDIT: hehe others heard of the 'sheeple' term

Yes, and it is a primative mantra, "might equals right". So goes the paradox of democracy, where the few intelligent ones are subjugated by the stupidity of the mindless masses who make up the overwhelming majority. It's the very backbone to why humans have such a bloody and inhumane history. The mindless zombies follow the psychopathic cult leaders.
Now we've got someone here trying to act as if being a mindless drone is some positive thing, something to be rewarded. It is not. Because being a sheep means you have no individual identity, it means you are just a carbon copy of 10 billion other people, a set of digits in a computer, nothing more. It means you don't think, you just follow, consume, like a zombie (hince the analogy). But even sheep have potential, if they ever get strong enough to become non-sheep; sentient, aware, conscious, awake beings..... Though, sadly, many are too far gone to ever reach.

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2008, 11:34 pm

If God didn't want 'em shorn, he wouldn't have made 'em sheep.