3.Biology
4.Cooking not Home economics cause I hated Sewing
5.Ceramics
6.Art

Icheb
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 3:16 pm

In school, my favourite subjects were physics and chemistry. My least favourite were geography, biology and phys. ed.

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 3:25 pm

Then and now:

Geography
Maths

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 8:11 pm

I tended not too feel too strongly about them, but there are some special ones. These are throughout the high school years.

Hated:
-Child Psychology (I dropped it)
-Creative Cuisine (dropped it too)
-Health and Wellness (required)
-Chemistry (required)
-Sociology (easy class, so I kept it)
-World History (required)
-Mysteries (easy class again)

The funny thing is that all of those classes would have been decent if there was a decent teacher in charge. Child Psychology and Creative Cuisine were both taught by a woman who informed us that it was not acceptable to be introverted and that we absolutely had to be extroverted in her class. Ha, not happening.
Health and Wellness... well, that might have just been a boring class in general, but the teacher couldn't control anyone, and it was so, so dry.
Chemistry had a crazy teacher; besides offending me about half the time (jokes about southerns and how stupid they are), she did not like me at all (I didn't speak in her class, didn't really pay much attention, and still passed easily), and she randomly got mad at people.
Sociology had an incredibly biased teacher; I couldn't stand her.
World History... the teacher there was interesting. She'd randomly freak out and yell at us, and she always got mad at me for the same reasons as the Chem lady; but she also liked me, because I did so well on her tests and projects.
Mysteries had an awful teacher who didn't really teach anything, come to think about it. The others in the class had no interest in reading, much less mysteries, and just spent all their time whining and goofing off. Loud class.

Loved:
-Spanish III and IV
-Military History
-AP English 11
-Creative Writing
-Statistics
-Study hall (as of now)

Spanish, Military History, and AP English 11 all have (had) great teachers. They were funny, they told neat stories, and they were generally accepting of that fact that I kinda require space and decent seating (without me having to complain). Military History is my favorite class now; I look forward to it when I'm in school.
Creative Writing was an absolute easy for me (first A+ in four years, according to the teacher; A+s all the way through). The teacher was boring, about 2/3rds of the class was loud and distracted, but I enjoy writing creatively, so it was a nice fit anyway.
I'm not even sure why I like statistics. It's easy, yeah, and the other class members are fairly closed minded, but the atmosphere is still pretty nice (I've found that more in math classes than anywhere else, which confuses me). And it gives me a lot of free time.
Study hall is last period for me, so I get to go home early. Yay for last period study hall. When I didn't go home, it sucked.

Three years!

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 8:23 pm

I LOVE MATH!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!
History is pure torture for me though. I get it, it's just so boring and violent!

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 8:30 pm

I love English (Writing is so awesome!! !) , Math (explained above), Geography (Like history, but I actually care about the subject matter!), and Art (I excel here - if you put effort, you get good marks :D Plus I have this creative energy that needs to be expressed!)

I dislike History (explained above), Gym (I faint a lot, so it's REALLY annoying), and Science (It's too tactile)

I will update next year when I get to pick my courses, which have some interesting choices that I will probably LOVE)!

Maxrebo
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Apr 2008, 10:09 pm

No one loves history oh that stinks. history may be violent but you must know history so you make sure the tragdys like the holocaust aand all the death never happens again.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 11:15 pm

I like both but History more because its good to learn from the past.

nomad21
Toucan
Toucan

12 Apr 2008, 12:25 am

Hate:
-Math
-Science
-Government
-Consumer Ed.
-Business Classes

Love:
-History
-Programming
-Special Ed. Class I used to be in (it was hilarious watching the teacher try, and fail, to keep the class under control)
-French

Tormod
Raven
Raven

12 Apr 2008, 6:27 am

The only subjects I hate are Spanish and psychology. Spanish because I have no interest in learning Spanish, and so I can't learn it. Otherwise I'm not bad at foreign laungages, I have no trouble with English.

Pshychology because our teacher doesn't know anything about anything. Yet despite often knowing more than the teacher my grades are bad because I have trouble memorizing difficult terms. I understand the subject better than most, but my memory with words is really bad. She rather have people having no idea about what they're talking about, as long as they speak using all those technical words.

Also our textbook sucks. It says autism and aspergers are diseases caused by viruses that damage our brains, and autistic people are all stupid.

Please tell me autism is not caused by a virus in the brain. :(

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 2:06 pm

The all knowing Wiki says genetical reasons are likely.

I hated Phys. Ed and every class where we had to interpret literature. just why is that relevant at all?!?! :?

I loved computer science, languages and the maths classes where the teacher cared about my bad vision and wrote clearly.

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

Lavos
Raven
Raven

12 Apr 2008, 7:56 pm

I loved AP Biology

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 10:09 pm

Lavos wrote:
I loved AP Biology
What is AP mean anyways? I'm from Canada, so I guess they don't have it...

Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 10:18 pm

Advanced Placement

We all deal with problems and strife, but it's how we deal with them that makes all the difference in the world.

"You are no accident!"
-Rick Warren

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 10:58 pm

Oh, that's cool! I guess I'm in AP English then, though it has some other complicated name. We learned about grade 12 essay in grade nine, so that's my best guess :P

Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 11:02 pm

ebec11 wrote:
Oh, that's cool! I guess I'm in AP English then, though it has some other complicated name. We learned about grade 12 essay in grade nine, so that's my best guess :P

After not doing so well in Honors English, I chose to step out of the AP/Honors classes.

We all deal with problems and strife, but it's how we deal with them that makes all the difference in the world.

"You are no accident!"
-Rick Warren