What makes a nice person a nice person?

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

lotuspuppy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 11:42 pm

A nice person has good listening and empathatic skills.

13 Apr 2008, 4:11 am

I guess I am not nice after all. I interrupt. I don't mean to and I also say rude things but I don't even know I am doing it. I have troubles with listening, I cannot listen for long periods of time and I forget what people say after talking to me, I don't remember every single word they say. I also lie but not on purpose. In fact I also tend to bump into other people and I don't even know it and I accidentally cut people off and don't even know it. I also forget to apologize too and need to be reminded. And I gossip. I have every right to talk about other people and how they make me feel, what I think of them. How are you supposed to talk about someone if you aren't allowed to discuss your feelings?

spiderman123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2017, 8:30 pm

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2017, 6:00 am

They look past your quirks and like you for who you are.
They include you in conversations.
They don't bully.
Their friendliness is genuine, not fake.
They treat others how they like to be treated.
They don't expect everybody to be the same.
They care.
They dislike nasty people, and not let themselves get influenced by them.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 1:54 am

How they treat others when they are not having clear skies adorning their own horizons, this is the kinda degree of a human that reflects their depth of light. Always seeking to wish nicer things for those around them whilst they battle storms blasting through their own lives, if they try to be a sun ray for others and provide a pleasant breeze I think they deserve the title of nice. Spreading the positive and blessed fragrance if your existence is going swimmingly and taking on the load that others are finding hard. I want to be a better human everyday and think I am a good person, I'm not sure if I am a nice person as I have not met too many other people yet but those I have believe I am a nice person and I think I have grown to be a more understanding and patient person through my trials and see what a nice person must do, it is harder than being a less considerate or caring person, takes a lot more energy and hard grind.