Are you attracted to any males outside your race?

Page 2 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Anemone
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 2:24 pm

I've always dated white men (in large part because that's what was available where I lived) but the two official relationships I've had have been with guys from outside my culture. The first was French Canadian (I'm English Canadian) and the second was American. I think when you're from different cultures they don't notice how weird you are so much. People from your own culture (especially the same age group) expect you to be more like them than I can be - at least that's been the case for me.

Chibi_Neko
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 1:49 pm

SierraBell wrote:

I have noticed that I have an attraction towards black men. And I'm white! XD

Me too! I think black men are hot! I really like Will Smith :oops:
I also find asian men hot too.

AlteredEgo
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Apr 2008, 1:52 pm

My spouse is of East Indian decent and I am white.
I don't usually like white guys, but there are certainly exceptions.

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 9:15 pm

I'm attracted to guys of all races, which is good, since I'm already picky enough. ;)

EvilOlive
Raven
Raven

21 Apr 2008, 10:47 pm

Yes....sometimes...
really it is not the race I am attracted to...it is the person...
I dated an Ecuadorian part-Indian for 6 years (his grandmother was a member of a tribe)

One of the first crushes I ever had was on a black kid because he was kind to me in school...where everyone else treated me like a porriah....(this was 3rd grade the second time)

I know this is beside the point...I also really liked the black girls at school and really tried to be their friend...but being a completly niaeve social idiot...i only set myself up for extreme ridicule, humiliation and one kinda bad beating. A few of them were nice to me and liked the fact that i was always spouting out facts, sharing my lunch and giving them stuff.

I had another crush on a black guy in Jr. High...he was extremely sensitive and cried really easily...I thought that was sweet..(though it did not quite register that the reason he was always crying had to do with bad problems he was having...

I briefly tried to date a black guy who was about a foot and a half taller than me...he was very sweet...he latched onto me like a puppy at a party one night..we went on several platonic dates...we had the same birthday...I have a feeling he was probably an aspie....extremely intelligent but still lived at home even though he was several years older than me...and oddly inexperienced with girls for someone as attractive as he was....unlike me, he did not drink or do any drugs... It didn't work out partially due to our drastic height difference...and partially because he became too needy and clingy and somewhat obsessed too quickly.....

CleverKitten
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 1:55 pm

Most people would consider me black.
I have only ever been attracted to white guys. (I can't make any distiction between nationalities. They're all "white" to me.) All I've ever dated are white guys, and one white girl.
It's usually black guys that are attracted to me, though. :cry:

Luckily, I have found myself a wonderful boyfriend who embraces all of my strange quirks and seems to love everything about me! I love everything about him, too.

Check out my blog: http://glanceoutthewindow.blogspot.com/

sojournertruth
Toucan
Toucan

25 Apr 2008, 3:01 am

Absolutely.

eye candy comes in many forms.

EvilOlive
Raven
Raven

28 Apr 2008, 11:37 am

ironicly, the guy mentioned above in my last post was brought up last night as a possible aspie..here it is 7 years later..as it turned out that he freaked out on an aquiantance of mine...in a similar way but more severe....to the point where now he is having charges pressed against him...because he was making severe threats.....and he quit his job and lost his radio program and all this other stuff....The girl he freaked out on agreed with me that he might be an aspie...

Poeticromance
Toucan
Toucan

30 Apr 2008, 5:38 pm

SierraBell wrote:
*Question aimed toward females only*

I have noticed that I have an attraction towards black men. And I'm white! XD

I looooove tan and black males. Idk why, I just find them sexier than white people. I'm EXTERMLY WHITE. It's just a fetish like anything else.

kaytie
Toucan
Toucan

01 May 2008, 3:02 am

yes i am attracted to white males, but not in person. i'm chinese

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2008, 11:58 pm

Oh gosh yes. I'm about as white as white can be, and I find men of other races to be much more attractive than men of my own race.

helene
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 May 2008, 1:20 am

I am white and I am currently attracted to people of several different racial/ethnic/cultural heritages and several different genders:
male, 1/4 black 3/4 white, pale skin, black hair (unfortunately he is gay)
male, latino (gay again)
male, white, light brown hair (gay again)
male to female (pre everything), white, brunette (not looking)
female, Indian (from India) (currently a slight attraction and I think she is straight)

as you can tell I am pansexual (basically bi but not limited to two genders) and I have bad luck (none of them are available although two are single (gay guys))

Nico
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2008, 2:55 pm

I am attracted to men of all backgrounds, mainly white men but I like black, Asian and Hispanic men too. I am attracted to women who look like me, Southern European women mainly.

merr
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2008, 3:31 pm

My boyfriend is white and I am african american. As ar back as I can remember, my crushes have either been white or asian (as in korean, vietnamese). I tend to like guys of british descent (my bf is), and russians/slavs are attractive as well. It's not that I think black guys are ugly (I think they are very thoughtful, mentally strong, and have nice deep voices..who isnt amazed my the presence of djimon housou?!?!), Im just more attracted to the history and youth culture of american/british peoples and have been all my life.

Ethereal33
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jul 2008, 9:16 am

I'm white and race isn't important to me I go on the individual, but that being said I am extremely attracted to east asian guys, japanese, chinese.........just gorgeous :D

Dilemma
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jul 2008, 11:42 pm

I'm white and my husband is Arab (we make beautiful kids!) i was never attracted to white guys!