Sorry to invade your Space guys! there is a MOM in here!ugh!

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ALL4VLADI
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Oct 2005, 12:29 am

Sorry guys! I did not mean to intrude and I promise not to read anything but my post :wink:
I have a question. I have a 10 y/o son with Aspergers (he was just diagnosed) He and I are pretty close since I was a mommy at 17, he was my baby until I got married and had his brother 5 years ago. I pretty much try to go with the flow and teach him slang and stuff so he can socialize easier.

Now back to my question when he and I are alone he is great! we talk about everything! especially pokemon, video games andthe PC. However when his 4 y/o brother is around he is a different boy! he is moody and trows tantrums. He wants his brother to play all games by the rules and whenever I explain that Azzy is too young to understand how to play he says that is not fair and he crys and he even goes as far as to say he does not love his brother! I sometimes believe him because when I ask him again he will straight face tell me" really I don't!". How do you get along with your siblings?

Thanks!
Yara

Black_Cap7
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Oct 2005, 7:03 pm

I am 11 and diagnosed with Asperger's,and I'm intrested in all the things you and your son talk about. I have minor Asperger's disorder and I am wondering if your son is minor,medium,or extremely diagnosed with Asperger's. Because depending on that it could change his behavior on how much he is diagnosed. I enjoy talking to you and I can tell you that sometimes me and sister get along and sometimes we don't.

I will talk to you soon when you post a new reply. -SeeYa 8)

Smile Now!.....My Face Hurts.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 1:09 am

I'm 14. I sometimes get along with my odler brother. we are 4 years apart. we get into fights often though. I'm not sure teaching your son slang will help him socialize better. if he doesn't know how to sue it, he will wind up getting made fun of.

PokemonAl
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Feb 2006, 7:20 pm

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! !! !! !! !! !! !