Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 12:52 pm

Well, one out: For now, I think I'll give up the animation programming thing, I'm not good at it, and just focus on deciding on the other available choices: Animation/3d, illustration or art... :)

@MR_BOGAN: pm sent :)

@missC: Two questions: What do you like to do? and What are you good at?
(BTW, can you explain this sentence: "...what is errr doing here again?")

@gismo: nope, you're right :)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 12:55 pm

Does your school offer career testing? That could give you some insight as to what you might be good at.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 12:29 am

Oh I didn't see this well errr was a nasty little troll hobbling around in every corner. I used troll spray to kill him, yet I still wonder if he's around. 8O

I don't necessarily think I'm good at anything, they're not career oriented anyway. I have a thing for history, research, jewelry making, astrology, typing, drawing, philosophy, and I could go on. I'm not very good at being spatual or practical in terms of the the all consuming world. Maybe I'm good at spelling?

....guess I got off topic, I agree with gismo. I think it's great that you've had an education in graphic designs. I would stick with something similar to it.