Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,025
Location: Woodbridge, VA

20 Apr 2008, 7:20 pm

Half way there to 4K Club. :) 8)


_________________
"You are the stars and the world is watching you. By your presence you send a message to every village, every city, every nation. A message of hope. A message of victory."- Eunice Kennedy Shriver


MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 957
Location: Chicago

20 Apr 2008, 7:21 pm

JerryHatake wrote:
Half way there to 4K Club. :) 8)
You mean half way to 7k. 3.5 x 2 is 7



Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,728
Location: Houston, Texas

20 Apr 2008, 7:21 pm

Congrats!! !


_________________
Who’s better at math than a robot? They’re made of math!


SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,915
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

20 Apr 2008, 7:23 pm

Congrats!


_________________
"Lightning is but a flicker of light, punctuated on all sides by darkness." - Loki


JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,025
Location: Woodbridge, VA

20 Apr 2008, 7:46 pm

MartyMoose wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:
Half way there to 4K Club. :) 8)
You mean half way to 7k. 3.5 x 2 is 7
No 3k to 4k 1000-500= 500 3.5k is 500 away to 4k.


_________________
"You are the stars and the world is watching you. By your presence you send a message to every village, every city, every nation. A message of hope. A message of victory."- Eunice Kennedy Shriver


MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 957
Location: Chicago

20 Apr 2008, 7:50 pm

JerryHatake wrote:
MartyMoose wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:
Half way there to 4K Club. :) 8)
You mean half way to 7k. 3.5 x 2 is 7
No 3k to 4k 1000-500= 500 3.5k is 500 away to 4k.
500 is halfway to 1k. 2k is halfway to 4k.



JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,025
Location: Woodbridge, VA

20 Apr 2008, 8:19 pm

MartyMoose wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:
MartyMoose wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:
Half way there to 4K Club. :) 8)
You mean half way to 7k. 3.5 x 2 is 7
No 3k to 4k 1000-500= 500 3.5k is 500 away to 4k.
500 is halfway to 1k. 2k is halfway to 4k.


The point is I'm closing in on 4k. The math doesn't matter there because in my 3k posts that I'm aiming for 4k next.


_________________
"You are the stars and the world is watching you. By your presence you send a message to every village, every city, every nation. A message of hope. A message of victory."- Eunice Kennedy Shriver


IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 19,801
Location: The Gem State

20 Apr 2008, 8:19 pm

Good job, Jerry! You've got about 500 more posts than me! :)