Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Dej
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Oct 2005, 8:36 pm

I'm not sure if you guys know this, but if you want to find an effective way to burn fat try taking PYRUVATE. It is something that we naturally have in our bodies in our metabolism that helps us to burn calories. When you add a little bit more pyruvate it helps you to burn calories and use the energy better.

If you take it before you work out it helps you to reach the fat burning stage faster than without taking it. For example:

Without Pyruvate: Walk on treadmill for 30 - 40 mins before reaching fat burning stage

With Pyruvate: Walking on treadmill for only 10 - 15 mins fat burning stage reached

It is a natural substance that is alreadly found in our bodies that is why it is safe, and it is NOT a stimulant and has no caffine.

It is great, i have used it and found great results........try it for yourself and see. :D

Mockingbird
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 9:14 pm

where can one get this, and is it expensive?

Dej
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Oct 2005, 9:50 pm

You can find Pyruvate at a health store or gym....I buy it at 24 hr Fitness for about $40.00 a bottle for 30 capsules. Its a little exspensive, but it works and has great results.

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2005, 6:12 pm

Dej wrote:
You can find Pyruvate at a health store or gym....I buy it at 24 hr Fitness for about $40.00 a bottle for 30 capsules. Its a little exspensive, but it works and has great results.

"A little"? :roll: