Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Oct 2011, 5:00 am

Well party, am part black, Indian, Scottish, Irish, amerindian. my grandpa was Indian but he came from Guyana and mostly my dad family is form there too. a few of my relatives are indian.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 1:21 pm

Interesting topic. I'm not Indian, but have seen other threads started by Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, and several other cultures (by people who actually live in these countries), and from what I have seen how Aspies are treated by society in [some] other cultures differs wildly from how they are treated in the U.S. For those of you in the U.S. who think how society treats us sucks, you should seek out and read threads from other parts of the world. If you think it's bad here...

I'm a little disappointed so far with this thread though. I was hoping for more than just "Hey, I'm Indian too..."

I'd really like to hear what it's like for Aspies in Indian culture. What issues are there that seem unique?

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 1:48 pm

I'm descendant. You meant Native American right?

TheMatrixHasYou
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2011, 2:40 pm

British Indian here! :D