Page 482 of 669 [ 10696 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485 ... 669  Next

B19
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 4:44 pm

:heart: :cat:

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2018, 7:43 am

Here is nice hug for everyone--Image

Pjscrab
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Oct 2018, 8:58 am

kazanscube wrote:

OMG! How cute is that.

I like your profile pic too.

Hugs for everyone!

Your neurodiverse score: 107/200
Your neurotypical score: 135/200

You seem to have both ND and NT traits.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2018, 9:33 am

Pjscrab wrote:
kazanscube wrote:

OMG! How cute is that.

I like your profile pic too.

Hugs for everyone!

Thanks, as the image in my avatar is an actual place that I once had visited when I was very young.
Though, that was a long time ago, I choose to remember that place as it once had been, not what it became.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 9:59 pm

Hugs for kazanscube, domineekee and sly, who have all been sad lately.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 9:17 am

Hugs for LoneLoyalWolf as, he is one of the most sincere & honorable persons.

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 9:54 pm

Thank you and a hug back of course :)

To our lost brothers and sisters, who recently decided to leave Wrong Planet because of certain behavior. They will be missed greatly. I howl for them.

To everyone who is struggling, having a hard time, is dealing with a lot of negativity, I sincerely hope there are better times coming for you soon and wish you the greatest strength, wisdom and luck to push on.

Stay safe and please take good care of yourself, everyone.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 9:57 pm

bedankt

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 10:18 pm

Gerne gemacht :D

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 6:39 am

LoneLoyalWolf wrote:
Thank you and a hug back of course :)

To our lost brothers and sisters, who recently decided to leave Wrong Planet because of certain behavior. They will be missed greatly. I howl for them.

To everyone who is struggling, having a hard time, is dealing with a lot of negativity, I sincerely hope there are better times coming for you soon and wish you the greatest strength, wisdom and luck to push on.

Stay safe and please take good care of yourself, everyone.

I would like to say that, I've been part of WP for 11 years now, though maybe not consistently;however, there have been several people I started out with when I first joined only to seem them go either dragged away to one of the many social media sites like FaceBook, Twitter, etc as well, persons whom became intensely disheartened with various things going on with WP at various times, including but not limited to feeling shunned by other members or a sense of member hierarchy/seniority in some regards. Or simply felt no longer any emotion content for WP as a whole which, I can understand, for I've taken hiatuses from WP sometimes with reason, sometimes not. In conclusion I feel a great deal of sadness for anyone whom has departed the great halls of Gondor here on WP.

2nd, Every single one of "us" has their own unique difficulties within their lives be it from a dormant past leaving footprints of itself unto an individuals today in various ways, too social difficulties causing friendships & relationships to crack & crumble, as social difficulties are as real & relevant as something that is seen with the human eye so, I do understand that notion wholeheartedly. Lastly, there are people whom struggle with health issues be it in a physical sense of the neurologic one, as such is quite painful and monumental in scope, yet can be surmounted with a good heart and compassion.

Lastly, I offer many hugs for any and all..

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 7:46 am

Quote:
Every single one of "us" has their own unique difficulties within their lives be it from a dormant past leaving footprints of itself unto an individuals today in various ways, too social difficulties causing friendships & relationships to crack & crumble, as social difficulties are as real & relevant as something that is seen with the human eye so, I do understand that notion wholeheartedly. Lastly, there are people whom struggle with health issues be it in a physical sense of the neurologic one, as such is quite painful and monumental in scope, yet can be surmounted with a good heart and compassion.

That was really well-written, kazanscube, and it's so true. I haven't been on here very long but I've already lost three good friends in particular who left the site for personal reasons; I feel their absence every day, as we all do for various people. It's magic how much of an impact we can have on each other's lives, just by sharing the written word.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 8:30 am

That was really well-written, kazanscube, and it's so true. I haven't been on here very long but I've already lost three good friends in particular who left the site for personal reasons; I feel their absence every day, as we all do for various people. It's magic how much of an impact we can have on each other's lives, just by sharing the written word.[/quote]

[b]Yes, I've known of certain WP members whom have left due to persona reasons relating to WP without providing the source of said names. I do my best to help others, though at times I feel I've failed various persons whether it's here on WP or elsewhere. Once again, here is a hug for you and everyone else

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 8:36 am

kazanscube wrote:
That was really well-written, kazanscube, and it's so true. I haven't been on here very long but I've already lost three good friends in particular who left the site for personal reasons; I feel their absence every day, as we all do for various people. It's magic how much of an impact we can have on each other's lives, just by sharing the written word.

[b]Yes, I've known of certain WP members whom have left due to persona reasons relating to WP without providing the source of said names. I do my best to help others, though at times I feel I've failed various persons whether it's here on WP or elsewhere. Once again, here is a hug for you and everyone else
[/quote]

I know those people too. It's very sad for me.
Hugs to all our citizens, wherever they may roam! :cry:

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 8:54 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
kazanscube wrote:

I know those people too. It's very sad for me.
Hugs to all our citizens, wherever they may roam! :cry:[/quote]

True very true indeed..
Well, hugs for any/all going through any sort of unpleasantness regardless of what form it might take

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 9:17 am

There is a lot of negativity on WP. Members who are extremely competitive and show passive aggressive behavior. Members who form a group to push people into a corner, hijacking conversations and making people feel uncomfortable and unwelcome. Flirtatious behavior towards pretty women is also just sad. Cliques are formed and it is alienating new members tremendously. This should be discouraged on a support forum.

In the last few weeks, 3 people I have known have left because of the behavior of people here. Before that, even more.

We all come from different corners of the world, are all victims of some sort of abuse, bullying and so on. We should respect each other instead of hurting each other. The mind games some people play, need to stop. Pushing people into corners, needs to stop.

If 2 or more people want to constantly chat, they can use the chat function, they don't have to do it on the forum and make people feel unwelcome and uncomfortable by constantly hogging topics. There are also many messenger programs to use for them. It's not fun for people to constantly feel left out, and they stop posting because they constantly feel they are interrupting something. A few people have mentioned this to me now, who left by the way.

This is a support forum and I don't see a lot of support happening, only selectively which saddens me greatly. We should help each other in any way we can. This place is becoming toxic, and I am not the only one who thinks so.

Finally, this is not the place to discuss this, this is the hugs topic. If you want to further this discussion, please make a topic for it. Thank you.

Hug to all and apologies for going off topic.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 9:43 am

Hugs to Mr. LoneLoyalWolf :oops: :oops: :oops: