only 3 weeks of school and im already bored and depressed

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

coregazer
Toucan
Toucan

27 Apr 2008, 6:09 pm

iv been in school for the last 2 weeks without 1 day off, wich is quite an achievement for me as i barely make 1 week in school without a day off, but one thing thats getting to me is i REALLLLLLLY dont want to go into school right now, so friking bored and tired and i just cant figure out why i should. its my Bday tomoz enall

cliche
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Apr 2008, 6:50 pm

coregazer wrote:
iv been in school for the last 2 weeks without 1 day off, wich is quite an achievement for me as i barely make 1 week in school without a day off, but one thing thats getting to me is i REALLLLLLLY dont want to go into school right now, so friking bored and tired and i just cant figure out why i should. its my Bday tomoz enall

Sleep deprivation.

It'll force the adrenaline to kick in, which should get you off your arse :D

Stars dived in blinding skies

Stars die. Blinding skies.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2008, 7:48 pm

if you think you're bored and depressed now...see what sort of future you can look forward to with a high school education...;)

remember; they can take you job, your house, your car, even your girlfriend, but the only thing they can never take is knowledge learned.

hang in there, the college thing goes on for 4 years. Believe me, it will look a lot more comfortable when you're out of it and looking for a j.o.b...;)

jkrane
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2008, 9:34 pm

well...school is boring, lame, and full of tedious work, where you learn nothing, and get absolutely nothing accomplished. School will make you ridiculously bored depressed.

That's why I'm taking a break! :) I got a job at Farm Boy (a grocery store), I make minimum wage ($8.75CDN/hour) , but it's good for me to be working! I'm gonna have my own apartment soon :D! I'm gonna work at Farm Boy for about 6-8 months, and then I'm going to apply to be a janitor, and make a little more money. Sure it's not the most glamorous work, but I'm only 20. I have my whole life to go to school! Janitors make pretty decent pay, at least in Canada.

It's all about the paycheck, my brother! People should be paid to for hard work, not the other way around. I feel that university is a total rip-off! You pay anywhere from $20 000-$100 000 for an ej'muh'kayshin that may or may not land you a job. You pay to sit at a desk, or in a lecture hall, listening to some old dude with a beard drone on and on and on about how lame capitalism is, and we write a 12 page paper on it with no real conclusion. We do boring, repetitive, uninspiring tasks, for nothing!

Sure, it's short term pain for long term gain...but meh! Life's too short for school. I want my money NOW!

coregazer
Toucan
Toucan

28 Apr 2008, 5:26 am

so... how do i... perservier, per cay, to go into school because i need to be there... but i just... cant... when i dont want to i will litrally force myself to not go in... how do i stop this?

TutuFairy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2008, 8:49 pm

Yeah, that's usually how it is for me. I do good the first 2 weeks or so, but then it all goes down hill. I'm the same way about missing school. I have absolutely horrible attendance.

-Me and Schuyler