Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2008, 6:27 pm

velodog wrote:
Spiridon wrote:
I love electronic music from the 80s. That's why iTunes will never help me, they only have the modern stuff.

Are you talking "Switched on Bach", the group Kraftwerk or what?

Walter/Wendy Carlos and Kraftwerk were pretty much from the late 60's on through to the late 70's. Also, FWIW, I have a German Radio Broadcast bootleg of Kraftwerk playing live, and on that were about as high in the the mix as typical of the era British hard rock like Robin Trower, Hawkwind, and Deep Purple.

Also, FWIW, I'm not particularly into guns, dislike Right Wing talk radio, or rather talk radio in general. OTOH, I've always worked on my own cars when I've had them, save for the times when I've needed repairs beyond the scope of the typical 200 piece socket/ spanner set. --I've learned over time to loathe German cars because of the proprietary tools needed to service them.

I currently live in the south, and have no issues with rednecks at all, if they keep their religion and their right wing politics to themselves, they're entitled to their opinions as far s I'm concerned. OTOH, I cannot tolerate being around trailer trash.

NOBS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Apr 2008, 6:31 pm

Well, I am a "thinking mans" redneck. My interests are varied. I am very much a "generalist", in that I know a lot of things about a lot of things. Once, when asked if I was a vegitarian, I replied "I eat vegitarians". It's a joke! Lighten up. I was very sad when Bill Buckly died. In many ways, I am an enigma that doesn't fit into any one box.

Regards,

P.S. I do rather resmble Mr. Eastwood.