Page 3 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2008, 6:10 am

Teoka wrote:
I don't hate NT's, but when I'm dealing with problems related to my AS, it's always from NT's. Not that other NT's don't help me through it, but I've never been bullied by another aspie for dressing similarly every day.

And I disagree, I'd want a child who's autistic/AS. Sure, it would be a challenge, but I feel I could give that child the love, support, and opportunity to grow that I didn't have when I was younger. My parents loved me dearly, yes, but looking back, if they had known I'm AS, it would've prevented a lot of hardships.

Same here because respect can go a long way sometimes.

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 11:00 am

Sadly the behavior norm for school life and college goes loving Kindergarden and then being stressed from 1st grade-College and sadly I'm looked at as the bad one since I loved college. :-( I think it's sad that the behavior school Norm is stress and complaining etc. when I just tryed to enjoy College and have fun. :-(