Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2008, 3:12 pm

Why must I always be doomed to love the one who loves another?

There's this girl at my school who is absolutely perfect in every way. She's beautiful, intelligent, nice, and an actress to boot. I've worked with her on a few of our school plays, and she is brilliant. We actually are pretty good friends. Well, she graduates in a few weeks, and I thought i had a chance with her when I found out that her boyfriend for about 4 years broke up with her over Christmas. At least that was until I was talking to her backstage during a performance, and she introudced me to her new boyfriend.

I did some recon on the guy, and found out that he is actually not that bad. He goes to a local college, sings in a band, and talked to me a bit about diffrent stuff. I don't really dislike him... I mean, he is impossible not to like... but i really have no chance compared to him.

I guess an optimist would look at this like this: she's happy, therefore, I should be happy. And I am happy for her, she seems to really like this guy, and i'm sure they would be happy together. Then again, optimism and a broken heart rarely coexist.

I guess this is just my curse...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Batman1992
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 May 2008, 3:18 pm

I've got the same problem too...so you're not alone...

'Till then, I walk alone