Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2008, 1:14 am

How do you show body language that your not interested or are avaible to someone who likes you and I don't like back. Any ideas? I just want to know without having to say anything. Should I just ignore them?

How do you show body language that you don't have time to talk and that your busy??

qgambit
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 May 2008, 1:22 am

It should be real natural for aspies... just avoid eye contact and give short abrupt answers when they try to talk to you. Crossing your arms is also a strong signal of disapproval.

Geez... you made me realize that I do this all the time without meaning to.

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2008, 1:56 am

qgambit wrote:
It should be real natural for aspies... just avoid eye contact and give short abrupt answers when they try to talk to you. Crossing your arms is also a strong signal of disapproval.

Geez... you made me realize that I do this all the time without meaning to.

I think I do that.
But sometimes I try not to so I can make friends. I'm going to try it.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2008, 8:39 am

Josie wrote:
How do you show body language that your not interested I just want to know without having to say anything. Should I just ignore them?

Farting is a sure fire way to make almost anyone back off. I recommend black eyed peas and sauerkraut.

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2008, 8:48 am

This doesn't require any special body language. Just carry yourself the way you normally do (unless "normal" for you is slinky/flirty.) If there are no blatant signs of attraction, then there is no additional encouragement for the person you're trying to fend off.