Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

08 May 2008, 12:13 pm

:o well i really am enjoying myself i supose, i almost threw myself infront of a car because i was feeling emo last week though. :)

things that have have happend in the last month to me

i own a 27 ct fire agate i bought off of ebay
i own two new sportscards a daisuke matsuzaka spx rookie autograph, and a joe namath 1997 sign of the times autograph they were both $200 a piece. money well spent i'd say

also my mother is still acting like a child and i cant stand her she visits everyonce in awile and i look forward to her leaving everytime and thank god i dont live with her anymore. i also still have a major problem with alcohol and get drunk almost everyother day, and i traded my vacum for a mini fridge my sister gave me. i still plan on living in dominica in a year but dont know if it will happen because i just cant leave my frostbitten kingdoms, plus i cant save mony for garbage it all goes on sportscards now, also i painted a picture for my sister. i also weigh in at a cool 156 pounds and bought some adorable clothes :D

well thats about all thats happend with me and now i'll probably log out and see you again next month :) :wink: 8)

krex
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2008, 12:57 pm

Hey, dont leave us for a whole month!! ! I remember you and the fact that you said you got some "adorable clothes" is just..... adorable :lol:

I love fire agates. I want to learn how to cut them myself to bring the fire out, (I have some rough pieces but no grinder..someday) I also have spent some time out agate hunting in MN parking lots...we have the coooolest rocks here. I'm hooking up my rock polisher this month and going to try and hit some rock quaries to get more agates.

Baseball cards...bah

drinking...I "get it" but I hope someday you get bored with it.

Anywhooo....welcome back :D

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

08 May 2008, 4:43 pm

hey ya, yes I remember you, and like you I am not on as much as I used to be, but I am glad you are doing ok and its nice to see people who were on at least as long as I was, people I have talked to in the past. I hope things continue to improve for ya.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 May 2008, 12:10 pm

well thanks you guys and girls. and yarse krex fire agate is so hard to cut because it grows in layers, so basically what you are doing is grinding away layers to reveal the fire in it. so you could imagine grinding one to many layers away and the stone is ruiined. i think thats why its not a more popular stone despite being only one of the most rarest multi color gemstones on earth, i wish i could show you guys my new one but i am no longer in a hotspot it seems so i cant use my laptop.

also i want a grinding wheel aswell and can imagine there expencive :)

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 12:20 pm

I brought you a jalapeño salsa, but I ate it :oops:

welcome man! (:

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 May 2008, 12:21 pm

i live with 4 other guys and one is mexican so basically i eat good every nite 8)

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 12:42 pm

Think I do but not sure.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 12:47 pm

Hows it going living with other people ? Are they nice ?

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 12:49 pm

richardbenson wrote:
i live with 4 other guys and one is mexican so basically i eat good every nite 8)

do you eat enchiladas? and gorditas?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 May 2008, 5:48 pm

krex wrote:
Hows it going living with other people ? Are they nice ?
they pretty much keep to themselves. there all pretty much constrction workers and one guy works at pizza hut. there all really nice people but are older than me, i just basically go into my house and go to my room. everybody pretty much keeps to themselves

i have not made any friends, and i am just waiting for the right moment. i guess

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 May 2008, 5:49 pm

computerlove wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
do you eat enchiladas? and gorditas?
salsa :? :D

krex
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 6:04 pm

Yeah, I lived like that for a few years...roommates that I didn't really know but they left me alone,so it worked OK. I hope you do make some friends though, I think you would be a good friend :)

nannarob
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 9:25 pm

Hey Richard!

I think there must be some chronic learning disability that is so prevalent among NT's that it goes unnoticed by the "experts". Krex

CanyonWind
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 2:05 am

Hey man, great to hear from you again. Little bit of wrongplanet classic.

I'm still in the mountains, working mostly outside, so when I get to feeling down I can look up and see rocks and snow in the sky, Har har har.

Well thank you buddy for your advice...
-Malvina

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

10 May 2008, 3:47 am

Yes, I remember you. Glad to hear that you are doing well. :)

Don't go throwing yourself infront of anymore cars either, Lol.

autism
Toucan
Toucan

10 May 2008, 1:14 pm

Welcome to wrongplanet.