Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2008, 6:04 pm

I was suspended from college but plan on doing online classes again soon. I remember while being there that I LOVED class and writing research papers I even did one during the 2 week Holiday Vacation. I think the behavior "Norm" is to be stress and complain etc. and yet for some reason I loved it. I was excited to go to class specifically Psychology and I would even come home and say I learned X which sadly confused my parents (This is a behavior you expect from pre school on 123's and ABC's NOT an 19 year old in College.) I was curious if anyone else was passionant about learning a subject while others come off as stressed. (I think it's all in the mindset Basic mindset as if made into a cartoon would be one person pacing back and forth trying to figure out what to write. ME: 1,000 different workers and within 24 hours I can crank out a research paper.) :-)

Mikomi
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2008, 6:15 pm

I love correspondence courses :lol:

Actually, I really enjoyed college.

BAP22
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 May 2008, 6:21 pm

Yeah, there are some aspects i hate, but I'm graduating next december after 5 and a half years and I'm starting to think i don't want to...

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

08 May 2008, 6:47 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !Image
I graduated over 30 years ago....Thank God it's over.....
Hated High school but loved Tech school.

IpsoRandomo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 May 2008, 12:10 am

zeldapsychology wrote:
I was suspended from college but plan on doing online classes again soon. I remember while being there that I LOVED class and writing research papers I even did one during the 2 week Holiday Vacation. I think the behavior "Norm" is to be stress and complain etc. and yet for some reason I loved it. I was excited to go to class specifically Psychology and I would even come home and say I learned X which sadly confused my parents (This is a behavior you expect from pre school on 123's and ABC's NOT an 19 year old in College.) I was curious if anyone else was passionant about learning a subject while others come off as stressed. (I think it's all in the mindset Basic mindset as if made into a cartoon would be one person pacing back and forth trying to figure out what to write. ME: 1,000 different workers and within 24 hours I can crank out a research paper.) :-)

Why were you suspended?

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 8:43 am

Well what happen was I "Jokingly" threatened a teacher. I was telling my friend stuff and he said X thing (It was something violent) I said sure awesome etc. he went to the counselor and then the teacher and I was suspended. Sadly she was favorite teacher ever and the guy never gets the blame it's always me. :-( but HE suggested it! After my sister thought I had Asperger's sadly I researched it and being gullible is something that came up which fits me with the suspension issue and I was told back in Elementary school to go up to the teacher and say Bench 3 times fast. Straight to the principals office I went. (replace Witch with B.) Sorry for swearing. Thankfully I plan on doing online classes although I do miss the school environment. :-(

IpsoRandomo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 May 2008, 1:34 pm

zeldapsychology wrote:
Well what happen was I "Jokingly" threatened a teacher. I was telling my friend stuff and he said X thing (It was something violent) I said sure awesome etc. he went to the counselor and then the teacher and I was suspended. Sadly she was favorite teacher ever and the guy never gets the blame it's always me. :-( but HE suggested it! After my sister thought I had Asperger's sadly I researched it and being gullible is something that came up which fits me with the suspension issue and I was told back in Elementary school to go up to the teacher and say Bench 3 times fast. Straight to the principals office I went. (replace Witch with B.) Sorry for swearing. Thankfully I plan on doing online classes although I do miss the school environment. :-(

OK, maybe you should explain the situation to the teacher.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 1:38 pm

I like it.

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 5:07 pm

Sadly I'd give ANYTHING to be able to apologize to her and tell her my side of the story but I can't. :-( I sadly had a therapist tell me if she was the teacher she'd never want to see me again and everyone I've talked to (family,psychiatrist etc.) have the mindset of get over it and go on but I can't. There's not a second in the day I don't think of what happen. :-( Plus sadly my behavior always tends to upset someone (Family,friends,students,teachers,coworkers,bosses.) Sadly EVERYONE! So I don't see my behavior as an automatic fix and see it as I need to change but it's the process of understanding how to change and what is right and wrong etc. :-(

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 5:48 pm

oh my God, I love school *hops up and down* it's my favoritest thing ever!! :D :D :D

Thomas1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 May 2008, 1:02 am

I'm enjoying school at the moment. Haven't always in the past.