Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

JimmyNeurtonRules
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 9:24 am

One of my friends got me into it and I love it! My favorite characters are Rukia and Ichigo!

Chibi_Neko
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 1:38 pm

I never watched it, but I know the basics behind it... however there is one question I have on the anime, and that is where does the name 'Bleach' come from?

JimmyNeurtonRules
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 6:31 pm

Chibi_Neko wrote:
where does the name 'Bleach' come from?

I have no idea.

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 6:38 pm

because ichigo looks like he bleaches his hair(in the first few chapters someone asks him if he bleaches his hair), I've never seen the anime but i have read the manga

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 10:10 pm

The anime is awesome. It and Death Note are the only two anime I watch now. I'm not really into anime like I used to be. In fact, I don't want to get into anymore. :x

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 10:31 pm

I always thought the name "Bleach" had to do with with those pure-white facemasks that the Hollows wear... but then again, I could be wrong.

The power just flickered, I'd better get off the compy...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

biospark
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 May 2008, 7:13 pm

Chibi_Neko wrote:
I never watched it, but I know the basics behind it... however there is one question I have on the anime, and that is where does the name 'Bleach' come from?

it is actually called barietch but has been romanticized into bleach, but other than that you will have to ask tite kubo, and where are yall at episode wise i am on episode 169 and i mostly watch the subbed versions, although the american voice acting is getting better

biospark
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 May 2008, 7:18 pm

anybody know when the hueco mundo filleers will end

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 7:24 pm

I don't know which episode I'm on, number-wise... all i know is it is the one in which Ichigo and friends return to the human world after saving Rukia, and Ichigo has attained permanent Soul Reaper status. Can't wait for next week... although if I know Adult Swim, they'll have screwed up the schedules again...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Purplefluffychainsaw
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 May 2008, 1:50 am

I think I'm starting to prefer the manga, but that's mostly Nel and Hiyori's fault. >>;; I get far too attached to the characters I cosplay. The Grimmjaw episode a couple of weeks ago before the Soul Society fillers began was the cutest, emoest thing I've seen in a long while.

And at least Bleach does decent fillers (most of the time, anyway). I actually quite liked the Bounto fillers.

Hitsugaya and Nel are my favourite characters. Hitsugaya because he's mini-Ed (:3), and Nel because she's hilarious, and the most awesome cosplay to do ever when you have an Ichigo-cosplaying boyfriend.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 10:31 am

I have mixed feelings about Bleach. I want to get into it, but I don't want it to replace the anime I already enjoy.

POKEMONMASTER260
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 May 2008, 10:35 am

A non-AS friend of mine likes it. I myself never tried it.