So beyond irritated right now!! ! (warning: swearing inside)

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

kip
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 10:34 pm

My sister is driving me f*****g nuts! She expects me to actually like and get along with this peice of trash she is dating, even to the extent of doing things for him!! !

Little background on this wonderful peice of work: I lived with him and two roomies for about a month. I had a job when I first moved in, and I made it a point to buy the food, cook the food, and basically play mum to a flock of barely out of HS boys. Well, one of them, my sister's BF, randomly decides he hates me *AFTER* I lost my job, but I still had money to help out. As soon as the money ran out, they were kicking me to the curb. My BF, who was letting me stay in his room so they didn't have to 'deal' with me. So, once they caught on to his idea, they kicked us both out. Then, while we were moving out, they smashed the deadbolt on his door, pissed on our bed and all my BF's bedding, and threatened us both with bodily harm. And now he's been trying to break into our new apartment.

This is the same guy who threw a cat against a wall, HARD, when it was only a kitten, and him and his friend put another cat in the shower and pissed on it because the catbox was dirty and the cat didn't want to use it. I have since rescued those cats, but the one that met a wall is a little... off. He did some major damage.

Anyway. I tell my sister that this guy is bad news, that she ought make up her mind about staying with him, and she comes off on this rant that I hate all her BF's and I'm a slut, so who should be talking, all this BS. Earlier she called me a whore because I met my current BF through an ex. So I have a limited circle of friends!

And this wonderful guy calls her the 'clingy b***h' whenever she's not around, and basically uses her as a booty call. It just pisses me off she won't even listen.

And now she's talking s**t behind my back, basically taking this wonderful mans word as law and everything I say is just some way of trying to keep her and the 'love of her life' apart. Funny how every BF she's ever had she's been 'in love with'.

I just needed to rant... no one needs to respond.

sinagua
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 May 2008, 10:42 pm

Run. Do Not Walk. Run.

Save Yourself.

What you are describing is Big Crazy and Dangerous, also highly unpredictable. These kinds of people terrify me. Once I've identified them - and they always let you know who they are, because they're PROUD of it - I get as far away from them as possible.

Also, start keeping a log of all contact, all threats, etc. In case you have to go to court for a restraining order. If the guy has priors, so much the better.

Otherwise - Run.

I am so sorry about the cat. :( I saw a friend's husband do the same thing once (throw it against a wall). He went on to become an evangelical minister.

kip
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 11:06 pm

sinagua wrote:
I am so sorry about the cat. :(

Well, I saved that kitten. She was one of a litter I had, and all the guys wanted one. My BF got his a new home because she was just to much for him to feed, shes safe. And then there were three others. A twin set of females, and an orange male. Sadly, the orange male still lives there. I've been calling the SPCA, but there's not much they can do unless they see it themselves. So, I'm finding him a new home since those idiots let him outside.

And yea, I've tried running, but seeing as he's damn near a constant at my mums house, it makes it hard.

Anyone who wants a well tempered male cat, about 8 months, he's up for grabs. Also is a handshy male about 3 years old, he's only handshy cause the same guy owns him too. They need new homes desperately. No innocent little animal deserves what they are getting, and it would help me feel so much better if I knew they were loved. I'm in Vegas.

sinagua
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 May 2008, 11:08 pm

I would have to find a way to see my mother in another context - like meet her for lunch once in awhile, at her favorite restaurant.

And she's not doing anyone any favors by allowing this to go on in her house.

kip
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 11:14 pm

sinagua wrote:
I would have to find a way to see my mother in another context - like meet her for lunch once in awhile, at her favorite restaurant.

And she's not doing anyone any favors by allowing this to go on in her house.

No kidding, but my sis is her baby, the 'normal' one. She kinda sides with her until proven wrong. Not like out there telling me I'm wrong, but she just smiles and nods when I'm talking, but listens to my sis.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 11:31 pm

Ugh, that sucks!
My cousin has been dating this jerk for two years now. He makes her smoke with him, doesn't have a job, insults her, yells at her parents, etc. Yet she's smittened with him, and blames everything on her parents...
I wish I could shake her and get some logic into her!
All you can do is tell your opinion and tell her you'll be there if she needs you, then just get as far away from the situation as possible.

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 11:40 pm

No! Those poor creatures!! !! !! !

I hope they're okay. I'm in Australia, otherwise I'd adopt!

Our cat was left behind by our next door neighbours, so we got her.

I have a love/hate relationship with her.............but we get along.