Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 4:57 pm

Say something that has all the names listed in this thread in a way that makes since unless the name makes no since,
Like, Aspergian People are a Mutation, but try and use the name as a single word or meaning..

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:03 pm

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:07 pm

an aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times

neurodeviant
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:20 pm

An aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times. He was neurologically deviant.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:39 pm

An aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times. He was neurologically deviant till MissConstrue showed up and taught him the civic ways of the civilized.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:51 pm

An aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times. He was neurologically deviant till MissConstrue showed up and taught him the civic ways of the civilized. The spy ebec hugged the boy 11 times!

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:55 pm

An aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times. He was neurologically deviant till MissConstrue showed up and taught him the civic ways of the civilized. The spy ebec hugged the boy 11 times! Social_Fantom comes along and gives him a hand shake.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:58 pm

An aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times. He was neurologically deviant till MissConstrue showed up and taught him the civic ways of the civilized. The spy ebec hugged the boy 11 times! Social_Fantom comes along and gives him a hand shake. They then join JerryHatake's army of the ASD Republic.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:58 pm

An aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times. He was neurologically deviant till MissConstrue showed up and taught him the civic ways of the civilized. The spy ebec hugged the boy 11 times! Social_Fantom comes along and gives him a hand shake. ebec become socially awkward at 1 (heehee) time when she see the Fantom for the 1st time.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 6:00 pm

^Beat you first ebec11 sorry.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 7:11 pm

An aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times. He was neurologically deviant till MissConstrue showed up and taught him the civic ways of the civilized. The spy ebec hugged the boy 11 times! Social_Fantom comes along and gives him a hand shake. They then join JerryHatake's army of the ASD Republic. However, the army was struck down my lightning 88 times.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 7:16 pm

An aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times. He was neurologically deviant till MissConstrue showed up and taught him the civic ways of the civilized. The spy ebec hugged the boy 11 times! Social_Fantom comes along and gives him a hand shake. They then join JerryHatake's army of the ASD Republic. However, the army was struck down my lightning 88 times. JerryHatake's lighting sword absorb the lighting 88 strikes.

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 May 2008, 1:41 pm

An aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times. He was neurologically deviant till MissConstrue showed up and taught him the civic ways of the civilized. The spy ebec hugged the boy 11 times! Social_Fantom comes along and gives him a hand shake. They then join JerryHatake's army of the ASD Republic. However, the army was struck down my lightning 88 times. JerryHatake's lighting sword absorb the lighting 88 strikes, but then 1 hits its mark.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 2:53 pm

An aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times. He was neurologically deviant till MissConstrue showed up and taught him the civic ways of the civilized. The spy ebec hugged the boy 11 times! Social_Fantom comes along and gives him a hand shake. They then join JerryHatake's army of the ASD Republic. However, the army was struck down my lightning 88 times. JerryHatake's lighting sword absorb the lighting 88 strikes, but then 1 hits its mark. Then he sailed through the air and landed in an Idaho rose garden.

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 6:45 pm

hmm and I actualy thought this thread would take off.

Alaspi
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 6:48 pm

An aspergian became a mutant and killed roy with a darkstone 100 times. He was neurologically deviant till MissConstrue showed up and taught him the civic ways of the civilized. The spy ebec hugged the boy 11 times! Social_Fantom comes along and gives him a hand shake. They then join JerryHatake's army of the ASD Republic. However, the army was struck down my lightning 88 times. JerryHatake's lighting sword absorb the lighting 88 strikes, but then 1 hits its mark. Then he sailed through the air and landed in an Idaho rose garden infested with Alaspies.

Hugging is natural, organic, naturally sweet, free of pesticides and preservatives. Hugging contains no artificial ingredients. It's 100% wholesome. No calories, no caffeine, no nicotine.