By JORDAN ROBERTSON
The Associated Press
Thursday, October 20, 2005; 8:33 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 84_pf.html

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2005, 10:52 pm

If she knew she was going to do it why didnt she give the kids up, and why did she tell everyone, sounds weird???

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 6:47 pm

It's kind of wierd because I've actually been to Pier 7, which is where everything all happened. 8O I know the mom was having a hard time and everything, but why didn't she ask for help with the kids instead of drowning them? I think people like that really need to go to and be admitted to the mental hospitals. :|

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 6:53 pm

That mother was quoted as saying:
"B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-"
:lol:

chamoisee
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 8:09 pm

What I don't get is why the women who do this sort of thing never seem to finish themselves off. :? Kind of fishy... I would far rather kill myself than to do in my kids (and no, I'm not feeling suicidal- just that given that choice, it would be easy). :cry:

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Oct 2005, 8:57 pm

somebody should throw her in the ocean and let her drown, like she did her kids..there's just no excuse for something like that

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2005, 10:15 pm

She's on suicide watch in jail now. Rather than sepending millions of dollars over 20 years on trials, appeals, imrisionment, and execution, why don't the just let one of the guards give her a pistol with a single bullet in it? :?

A halfway trip to Alcatraz wouldn't be a bad idea either though.

It's time for Califonia to replace lethal injection with a large concrete wall and a machine gun nest!

lenny77
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Location: Hamburg, Germany, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, ???

23 Oct 2005, 11:47 am

Sean wrote:
She's on suicide watch in jail now. Rather than sepending millions of dollars over 20 years on trials, appeals, imrisionment, and execution, why don't the just let one of the guards give her a pistol with a single bullet in it? :?

It's time for Califonia to replace lethal injection with a large concrete wall and a machine gun nest!

gah! people like you make the picture of the us that bad.
california has an austrian governor hasnt it? maybe your suggestion becomes reality soon!
btw: i must say that we in germany have had some bad experience with right wing austrians...

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 4:30 pm

Sean wrote:

Youch.... do you want her dead???

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2005, 7:44 pm

Lenny, California does have an Austrian governor. He ran for the Republican party, but seems to be more moderate on certain issues (and possibly even liberal).

In The Count of Monte Cristo, didn't they give Dantes a pistol with a single bullet? He saved it, then ended up killing the guy who got him into all the trouble towards the end of the book. Not such a bad idea, but shouldn't there be something to stop her from killing someone else with the gun? :?

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2005, 2:35 pm

Endersdragon wrote:
Sean wrote:

Youch.... do you want her dead???

She murdered three people, so yeah!

Namiko wrote:
In The Count of Monte Cristo, didn't they give Dantes a pistol with a single bullet? He saved it, then ended up killing the guy who got him into all the trouble towards the end of the book. Not such a bad idea, but shouldn't there be something to stop her from killing someone else with the gun? :?

Have her do it in a concrete cell with a steel door and a large drain in the floor, and slip her the gun through a slot in the door.

lenny77

Location: Hamburg, Germany, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, ???

24 Oct 2005, 3:01 pm

no further comment... i give up... :roll:

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2005, 8:34 pm

Sean wrote:
Namiko wrote:

Have her do it in a concrete cell with a steel door and a large drain in the floor, and slip her the gun through a slot in the door.

I guess that would work. But what if she saves the gun with the bullet still inside and somehow gets out? 8O That would be a little like Monte Cristo...

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2005, 8:46 pm

Namiko wrote:
Sean wrote:

I guess that would work. But what if she saves the gun with the bullet still inside and somehow gets out? 8O That would be a little like Monte Cristo...

There would not be any other possible way out of the concrete cell, and there would be people standing around the door waiting until she offs hersef. Encouragement to hurry up and do it should be allowed.