Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 1:25 am

Anyone feel annoyed at times? Hates being pushed over the edge and when people ask you over and over to do something and you clearly say no.

Thomas1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 May 2008, 1:26 am

I think that would annoy anyone.

Mikomi
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 1:47 am

I feel annoyed on a regular basis.

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 2:19 am

HAAHA. I know.. everyone gets it. It use to not bother me that bad...

FleaCircus
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 May 2008, 4:24 am

Josie wrote:
Anyone feel annoyed at times? Hates being pushed over the edge and when people ask you over and over to do something and you clearly say no.

just pinch them so hard next time so that they'll piss off rather than piss you off.
it really works! >:D

17 May 2008, 9:49 am

Yes I get very annoyed. On the internet when I am chatting, I get very annoyed when people tell me to do something NOW. Last night someone started begging me to reinstall in webcam program so he can see me. I went invisible on YIM.

Also one of my ex's pushed me over the edge too. He was impulsive and we he get an idea in his head, he want to do it NOW so he keep asking "Can we go now?" like a little kid would. He could not wait a few hours or a few days to do it. :roll:
So I always had to threaten him with my yelling if he asked me it one more time. I would tell him "If you ask me it one more time about....I will scream." He would never ask me again about that. He hated being yelled at by me.