Any teenager boys wanting a girlfriend?

Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 12:36 pm

Daewoodrow -

Although I'm sure you'll take this as yet another sign of your "superiority" (it's not, but you may amuse yourself as you choose), I'm not going to bother to responding further to you. It's obvious that you've blinded yourself too much to have a rational conversation, and quite frankly, it gets boring listening to you. The last time I made the mistake of debating with someone who had his head that far up his ass, it never really ended; I have better things to do with my time than try to reason with you. You've contradicted yourself multiple times as it is; you can argue with yourself if you wish.

Three years!

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 6:21 pm

Daewoodrow wrote:
Psychology isn't a science. It is an ugly and superficial area where people preach at others things that they do not fully understand. The studies are flawed and frequently inhumane, and modern psychology students are merely required to memorise the disturbingly unscientific studies of other individuals to pass. and we've already been over the "multiple chemicals" thing. When I declared "LOVE IS A HORMONE" I was being dramatic. love is multiple hormones.

No? Just because you state something as fact doesn't mean that it's correct. Here's the [objective] definition of psychology:
Quote:
The science that deals with mental processes and behavior.

You do so happen to realize that how you're speaking of love, i.e., needing "equals", is psychology. Evolutionary psychology to be precise. I need not point out the inhumane aspects of [all] medical sciences throughout the years (of note, psychology is a part of such). Actually, love isn't just multiple hormones, it's multiple chemicals, plus it's bound to [subjective] thought processes (your "equals").

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 10:17 pm

ebec11 wrote:
I'm not sure if I want a relationship, but at least I want to see a teenage guy or two here that might be interested! All the nice people I've meet here so far are over 21 - not what I'm looking for, no matter how nice they are :cry:

I SWEAR! You make me feel like suing the psychiatric industry for ignoring Aspergers findings for so long. You sound like you could be pretty, but that isn't even the #1 thing I would consider. If I was still a teenager, I would probably go 1000 miles out of my way if I thought I would likely like you. Alas, I am not, so I won't.

BTW I DO consider akward, naive, and similar things endearing, as long as it isn't due to stupidity, etc... I don't say that because I am interested, but simply to say it isn't necessarily a turnoff.

The_Cinephile
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 May 2008, 10:06 pm

I'm single, and 17.
I'll be 18 soon though...
Whatev.

Undead undead undead
The virginal brides file past his tomb
Strewn with time's dead flowers
Bereft in deathly bloom
Alone in a darkened room

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2008, 12:12 am

If you were about 10 years older, I would consider it.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2008, 4:39 am

If you were half a decade older, and.. well..

Can I be completely honest?

(I hope no one takes this the wrong way)

I would feel REALLY weird responding "Yes!". You should PM the guys you like, instead of making it all public. Just feels weird being so out in the open about stuff like this.