Who's the most good looking person you've seen on WP?

Page 3 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 4:01 pm

Social_Fantom wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
Social_Fantom wrote:
I'm probably the least attractive person on WP. :cry: :cry:
NO! You're not MY type (I'm picky with looks, though I would date somebody who wasn't neccessarily my type in looks if they had as sweet of a soul as you do), but you're really nice looking, and I've definitely seen uglier guys here (sorry)

Thanks. That sounds kinda funny but I know what you meant. :wink:
Okay
Just by the way, my ugly guy comment is actually about somebody who's not active anymore :oops: I think I still might have been rude, but I hope that makes the rest of the male population here at ease :hail:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 4:17 pm

Daewoodrow wrote:
You know, I have no problem discussing romantic problems people might have on here, but I draw the line at singling out those who are better looking than others. I come to WP to escape that kind of stupidity.

Threadposter, for your own sake, would you please stop making such self-consciousness riddled posts on here, trust me, it wont make you feel better about yourself in the end.

And i'm getting really tired of seeing men slathering compliments all over the female aspies on here. I get that you want to meet an Aspie girl because you believe it will solve all your love problems, but being obsequious will not get you a date, and unless the girl lives within travelling distance of you, you're wasting your time anyway.

I agree. Espeacially when it says the most good looking person. Whether ppl care about looks or not it kind of makes a lot of us feel like doormats.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 4:31 pm

Tim Tex! :P :P :P

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 4:54 pm

Daewoodrow wrote:
You know, I have no problem discussing romantic problems people might have on here, but I draw the line at singling out those who are better looking than others. I come to WP to escape that kind of stupidity.

Threadposter, for your own sake, would you please stop making such self-consciousness riddled posts on here, trust me, it wont make you feel better about yourself in the end.

And i'm getting really tired of seeing men slathering compliments all over the female aspies on here. I get that you want to meet an Aspie girl because you believe it will solve all your love problems, but being obsequious will not get you a date, and unless the girl lives within travelling distance of you, you're wasting your time anyway.

Waaw...a WP member who has a self-dignity! that's rare.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 4:57 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
A lot of people have our pics as our avatars.

Mine is the most attractive!! :x

If I was female I would certainly date him! :D

Go Go link!! :cheer:

Well Zelda is the female version of him somehow :roll:

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 5:05 pm

When I look through the photo threads, I'm amazed at how good-looking a lot of people here are! Even better, most of the women are reportedly bisexual!

OTOH, I can't really be attracted to anyone without meeting them in person and talking to them. That's why I don't have any crushes on celebrities, although I have had crushes on locally semi-famous people who I have met and talked to.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 5:06 pm

Zara wrote:
Kind of hard to say... and I still haven't seen too many people pics anyway.
But I'll be sly and say Gwenevyn... even though she don't post no more.

hey,I always wondered about Gwen's weird avatar

Is it the Asari from Mass effect game?

I never noticed it before till I played Mass Effect and saw Gwen's avatar on screen :lol:

Last edited by LePetitPrince on 24 May 2008, 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 5:21 pm

Daewoodrow wrote:

I kind of agree with this guy. Also I think you should show a bit of respect to people that posted a picture of themselves, especially if you havn't posted a pic yourself. People posted their pics to show other people what they looked like, not to be judeged and entered into a WP beauty contest.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 5:22 pm

I'll just say that they look good and leave it at that.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

DWill
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 May 2008, 5:56 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
I think you are and I was shocked by CityAsylum's pic, Nico, kalister, lightening? I can't remember her name.., bluesummers, Hale Bopp, inzane, benjaminbreeg, Dwill, fords prefects kid, computerlove, pat... yeah ok......names I forgot at this moment :oops:

Hmmm...looks like I need to be more liberal about putting up my picture ;). Thanks MissConstrue. As for me, I haven't seen all the pictures and even if I did there would be no way I could narrow it down. Thats a very subjective question anyways.

patrick6
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 8:32 pm

Daewoodrow wrote:
I come to WP to escape that kind of stupidity.

I always encourage stupidity. Your problem is that you are a mole. You shouldn't take everything seriously. It's supposed to be fun. Only non-moles would understand that.

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 9:15 pm

i am. im a hot flammin mac.

nah, i look skater and have long hair (no joke). i just dont have a GF cause of my tainted relations with most people cause i was an idiot in the past.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 7:21 pm

TimTex and MissConstrue!

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 8:14 pm

CityAsylum, MissConstrue, Nico, Halebopp <might have that wrong, and I can't think of more at the moment :?

Thought I should edit this a little

<---- Sexy Beast that one 8) :twisted: :lol:

Last edited by KingofKaboom on 25 May 2008, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2008, 3:26 pm

KingofKaboom! :wink:

I agree with anybody who said HaleBopp was attractive.
When I first saw her actual picture, I think I fainted! :P
She is just gorgeous!

Dhp
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2008, 6:13 pm

Me too. She is just beautiful. I wonder if she has considered being a model?