ever have those you hate people days?

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

catspurr
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 12:08 pm

My day was perfectly fine until talking to someone today. I'm trying to just blow it off and stop being annoyed.

little-bird
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 May 2008, 12:17 pm

hell yeah!

sometimes it has an OCD feel to it - you know, like you get up in the morning, and your whole day will go fine if only you can avoid stepping on any pavement cracks.

so, i'll have those days where i can't look ANYBODY in the eye. and i don't want to hear anybody speak to me. and i don't want another single human being to even look at me.

yeah...okay...I'll just stop ranting. this probably isn't what you mean't. did someone just rub you up the wrong way?

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 12:23 pm

EVERY day is I Hate People Day.

It's not that I LIKE hating people, it's that there's always someone who drives me to it.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 May 2008, 12:38 pm

Ya, I mean half the time I am fine but the other half of the time I wont talk or look at people, like at work or whatever, and really need to be left alone.

qaliqo
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 May 2008, 12:39 pm

little-bird wrote:
hell yeah!
so, i'll have those days where i can't look ANYBODY in the eye. and i don't want to hear anybody speak to me. and i don't want another single human being to even look at me.

Eloquent. It isn't just not having conversations, some days I want to avoid all contact. Sunglasses, hat, I've even worn long sleeve shirts - it seems like the less I'm seen, the less I will see others, or have to look at them, if that makes sense. I have walked through grocery stores with my hat and head down so I can't see anything above the knee on another human being - these are the days when I love the U-Scan, I can check out without human contact, a real blessing.

For some reason, writing on the internet doesn't trigger any sort of social response, even though written communication is as valid a means as any for communication. The phone, on the other hand, is my sworn enemy from childhood. I do not like talking to people on the phone, even close friends and relatives. People get on me for not answering my phone or returtning calls, like it is a personal attack. It isn't personal at all when I don't talk on the phone, I just don't feel up to it; on rare days I am in the mood for telephones, and I can talk for hours. Guess I'm just an odd one.

samantca
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2008, 12:50 pm

All the time :?

Some days are worse than others though, depends on my mood and events etc. But sometimes i just feel like the world would be a better place if i was all alone in it...

Ryn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2008, 1:08 pm

samantca wrote:
All the time :?

Some days are worse than others though, depends on my mood and events etc. But sometimes i just feel like the world would be a better place if i was all alone in it...

I can really relate to that. I've had fantasies of being able to create a pocket of space where I could be in a class but minus the people. With me, it's not that I have days where I can't tolerate people, but rather I have days where I can tolerate people. The majority of them I prefer being alone.

little-bird
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 May 2008, 1:19 pm

qaliqo wrote:
I have walked through grocery stores with my hat and head down so I can't see anything above the knee on another human being - these are the days when I love the U-Scan, I can check out without human contact, a real blessing.

yep. what happens to you when you forget and by accident someone looks you in the eye? do you feel the urge to punch them?

nettiespaghetti
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2008, 2:24 pm

I think people in general are so selfish and back-stabbing (not to mention annoying) that they turned me cynical. I don't really hate everyone, but most of the time I'd rather be alone and not feel forced to talk and interract with people and then in turn put into a situation where I will have something happen to ruin my day. I hate it when my store is short-handed and I have to run the cash register. THOSE are the days where I feel I hate everyone!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 2:50 pm

Every day for me is an "I love people day"

Every day for me is an "I hate people day"

I see people that I love and people that I hate, every day.

frankcritic
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 May 2008, 5:50 pm

I hate people for the lies they demand of me, especially when they pretend they're morally superior because they can lie better.

-Frank

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 6:45 pm

I have "I hate my family" days. These are the days they won't leave me alone. Not just the family I live with, but all of them. The ones I don't live with decide they want to call on the same freakin' day!! :evil:

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 7:24 pm

I have to confess that I often find myself hating people in general, especially crowds of people. I can’t help but feel extremely tense, grumpy, and impatient when I’m in or around crowds of people. I always act polite and keep it to myself, but in my head I’m quite disturbed. It’s not really something I’m proud of. When in a particularly bad mood I’ll humor myself with the thought of taking population control into my own hands.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 7:38 pm

I don't really hate anyone. That being said, there were people in my past that I was afraid of and went out of my way to avoid. Luckily, those people are long gone from my life.

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 8:29 pm

No. If I become annoyed it is a problem within me, and not another. If that wasn't the case then that would imply others have control of me, by becoming annoyed, or hateful, over their actions.

Such feelings within me fade away pretty quickly.

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 9:13 pm

I don't "hate" them...I'd just like to be invisible so I didn't have to talk to them some days.