Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

John724
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Jan 2007, 11:48 pm

I used to in high school but my CC is so small. When I was in HS though I was involved with Young Democrats, Freedom to Read, and briefly when I was a sophomore the Debate team which frankly bored me to tears.

onefourninezero
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2007, 12:58 pm

I used to be in the reading club, and I played for the school football team until I realised I hated it and quit.

AspicViper
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Jan 2007, 5:53 pm

I'm homeschooled and even if I was in a school where I could start a club no one would want to join it. No one likes meerkats. Not animals, just meerkats. And not Meerkat Manor. :evil:

AspicViper
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Jan 2007, 5:53 pm

I'm homeschooled and even if I was in a school where I could start a club no one would want to join it. No one likes meerkats. Not animals, just meerkats. And not Meerkat Manor. :evil:

But then I probably would not want to join their clubs either.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 3:19 pm

Community Service:
Multnomah County Library {freshman year}
The Red Cross {sophomore year}
Oregon Public Broadcasting {now}

I also do social activism in the GSA {Gay-Straight Alliance} & raise awareness of autism in my ASG.

nicklegends
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Feb 2007, 5:43 pm

Track & Field -- I feel so healthy and it's a lot of fun.
Stagecrew Club -- Working the light- and soundboards and doing sound design for the upcoming play. Right down my alley.
Anime Club -- Just a club I thought I'd visit to see what it was like. What is better than watching cartoons during school hours?
Llama (Math) Club -- I like Math, and Llama Club is a good way to compliment that.
Table Tennis Association -- We play a game that is a hybrid of ping-pong and volleyball. It's fast-paced and exciting; I should show you all a movie of it some time.

yvaN_ehT_nioJ
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 10:24 pm

The only extracurricular activities I'm in at my school are band, I'm a first chair baritone, and I'm also in my school's TAG. TAG means talented and gifted.