Question about Art, Writing, And Music forum

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Mich
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2004, 12:00 pm

Are stories longer than one post allowed on the Art, Writing, And Music forum? Like, are yopu allowed to write a long story on there? I was just wondering.

alex
Developer
Developer

27 Jun 2004, 2:26 pm

Mich wrote:
Are stories longer than one post allowed on the Art, Writing, And Music forum? Like, are yopu allowed to write a long story on there? I was just wondering.

If you would like to submit a story to be displayed, you can submit it to the "Writing and Poetry" section. Dan has coded some stuff to enable submissions. here is the link to the writing section (the link is also on the menu block between the articles and books links):

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Writing

Nuttdan
WP Co-Founder
WP Co-Founder

27 Jun 2004, 3:22 pm

Or if it's something you're still working on, or something you don't want to be posted in that section, you can post on the art music and writing forums. I haven't ever encountered a post limit, I think you can post really long stuff in one post...but should you encounter a problem, you could use multiple posts in that situation. Thanks for asking.

Dancyclancy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Sep 2009, 5:40 am

It really frustrates me when I've posted a reply and want to return to say page 25 and I get stuck back at page one. Anyone know how to avoid this?
Was wondering if somehow all Art threads be sequential, same with Writing, Music, Dance , Miscellaneous in this Forum Group then maybe it would be easier to procede along whatever track of the moment ?! !! !??! ! :idea: