Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jun 2008, 10:00 am

imaginaaation!!

nettiespaghetti
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2008, 11:49 am

Yes, I have quite the imagination also. I have a whole different world going on in there, sucks to come back to reality :) Sometimes I wonder if I could write a book, but I'd probably have problems with dialogue.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 1:45 pm

bheid wrote:
imaginaaation!!

Lol, I love Spongebob.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 1:58 pm

am have a 'severe impairment' in imagination,which affects everything.
it automatically biases IQ tests against am due to not being able to guess whats happening next,am recently scored in the thirties [moderate mental retardation?] for performance IQ,as was not able to guess the next stages,is nothing to do with intelligence.
this is supposed to be one of the common differences between autism and as [true imagination impairment vs different imagination].

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

Hodor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 4:52 pm

My imagination is just crazy. I have a strongly visual mind, which means I can create whole scenes in my head, sometimes involving real people, sometimes with people that my brain has made up. My biggest problem is 'translating' my imagination down onto paper. I can never write fantasy novels because the language of my head doesn't work when it's converted into words.

I have created a culture, with its own country, language and flag, which I wouldn't have been able to do without an imagination, but a lot of the language-creating process was quite scientific.

Imagination is the refuge of the budding escapist.

NUTLOG
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jun 2008, 5:03 pm

My imagination is about as vast as a....very un-vast..thing. :chin: and there's your evidence. :(

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 7:44 pm

Hodor wrote:
My imagination is just crazy. I have a strongly visual mind, which means I can create whole scenes in my head, sometimes involving real people, sometimes with people that my brain has made up. My biggest problem is 'translating' my imagination down onto paper. I can never write fantasy novels because the language of my head doesn't work when it's converted into words.

I have created a culture, with its own country, language and flag, which I wouldn't have been able to do without an imagination, but a lot of the language-creating process was quite scientific.

Imagination is the refuge of the budding escapist.

I have an imagination that's difficult to translate on paper, too. It's kind of hard to put it into words, so I usually just draw the characters the way I imagine them.

I've created my own country and culture as well. I haven't worked on the flag and I have no idea how to create a language.