Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2005, 10:27 pm

what are some embarrassing moments that have happened to you?

Last year I wore a really cool balck skirt to school. I felt so cool wearing it. Then the assistant principal came up and said "some girls said they thought you were being harrassed about your skirt." I said "No, why would I be?" Turns out that the sun was causing the skirt to be see-through. I couldn't see that in the dark of the morning. as I was going to the office to go home and change some girl commented "she isn't even wearing a thong! How sad!"
The other day at school I was sitting with a friend talking at lunch. My back was to the grass and this chick yells out "Hey Emelia Pull up your pants! Your Crack is showing!" I was mortified.
One time I Lost my purse in a small shop. I left with my mom when i realised it was missing. normally noone is in there, so I hurried into the changing room to get my purse. a naked woman inside "says did you get a size--OH!" and I ran out embarrassed.

ramsamsam
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Oct 2005, 9:38 am

I find it embarrasing when people tell me to chillout. I find it embarrassing when people yell at me in the streets. They yell things like 'Oi! Sam you wrong 'un' and 'Sammy Coupon'.
Or when people mimick my bouncing walk.

TheOrangeMage
Toucan
Toucan

26 Oct 2005, 5:22 pm

I only get embaressed when I say something totally dumbasstastic.

It usually happens when I'm daydreaming, and am prompted for an answer or something in school.

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2005, 5:37 pm

Just had one went to the wrong groups meetings on mistake as my school has a group called CESA for teachers that I want to get involved in and a group called CESAW for womens rights that I dont want to get involved in (and considering most teaching ed majors at this school are women there very hard to tell apart right when you get inside.) But I just sat and listened then left.

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2005, 7:45 pm

I had used a sentence with the name of an animal in it to someone once. It really offended them.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2005, 9:35 pm

TheOrangeMage wrote:
I only get embaressed when I say something totally dumbasstastic.

You get embarssed, ha! Dumbasstastic-ness is my trademark quality, I'm nothing without it! :lol:

I don't get embarssed, it's not in my nature really. I get shy, stupid, confused, and sometimes frustrated; but never embarassed.

ramsamsam
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Oct 2005, 3:52 pm

I'd agree with Ben (I assume that's his name), I rarely get embarrased. It works for me, it'll work for you.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2005, 6:31 pm

At camp this summer,I was talking to this boy,when someone from behind pushed me into him and my hand smacked his crotch.

Then there was that time my bathing suit fell off in front of some people.

-SpaceCase :)

Therblig
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Nov 2005, 7:23 pm

ramsamsam wrote:
Or when people mimick my bouncing walk.

First off, sorry people make fun of you. I have a friend at school with AS and he has a bouncing walk too. Since high school it's gotten less pronounced, but he got made fun of it a lot in junior high. I wonder if this has to do with AS at all?

Let's embarassing moment....well, I don't really get embarassed at all, like humiliated. However, AS has leads me to minor embarassment everyday. For example, not understanding what people are saying to me and assuming I know what they mean....yeah, that one gets me a lot.

TheOrangeMage
Toucan
Toucan

02 Nov 2005, 8:11 pm

Amazing. I used to have a bouncing walk too! 8O

As of late though, I have turned it into a true gangsta stroll. 8)

Therblig
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Nov 2005, 6:36 pm

Props for the "gangsta stroll", OrangeMage.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 1:22 am

I don't think i ever bouncily walked. hmm. I dunno. I know in boots I do.

Today in world geography we were learnign about Africa and the teacher played the African national anthem. this girl yelled out "Thats a Negro!" I thought I was hearing things but another guy said, "did she say what i thought she said?" so i called out "That was stupid!" then Later I found out she said "That was in Mean Girls!"

CRACK
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 8:43 pm

When I was in 2nd grade some girl asked me if I was ret*d. Probably because I was shy and acted strangely around people. I didn't know what that word meant at the time so I asked her, then a boy nearby broke in and said "it means you're the smartest person in the world" and with me being so gullible and naive, what do you think I said? :oops: :?

Another time when I was in 10th grade this older kid sitting next to me in my cooking class would occasionally give me this intimidating stare and say "uh oh! :sniff: Smellin like onions in here?!" Of course he was referring to me because I didn't use deoderant absolutely every day. So i would just say no. So then he asks the teacher out loud if a previous class recently fried up some onions in the kitchen. She gave him a strange look, but I was terrified that she was going to follow up by saying "why did you ask?"

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2005, 8:10 pm

Oh! I hate people who Purpousely do things to embarrass you...

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2005, 8:22 pm

On the first day of ninth grade, I walked into history class when I should have been in study hall. And it was really embarassing because the guy I liked at the time was in that class. But it seems as if he doesn't remember now, and we're just friends.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2005, 11:27 pm

Oh! I did that the other day on double day. I thought we were going to first period when we were going to second and everyone yelled "wrong class!" and laughed...