Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 4:24 pm

I get annoyed when people spell potato or tomato with an E and it's not plural, or when the phone rings and the person puts *me* on hold instead of the caller, channels you've subscribed to on YouTube that beg you in their videos to subscribe to them, those little cards that fall out of magazines that also beg you to subscribe even if you subscribe to them, seeing ads for back-to-school junk in late June, seeing ads for Christmas stuff in early September, seeing ads for movies that don't come out until at least three years later, seeing any ads of nearly every kind, movies that are at least three hours long, movies based on children's books that avoid the dreaded "G" rating by being as raunchy as or full of swears as possible for a "PG" rating, internet memes that weren't funny and made no sense when they were new and definitely aren't now, people posting sappy "inspirational" or religious messages with the insipid Minions or even characters that I do like on Facebook, people on Facebook telling me to "click like if you agree" with such messages, people on Facebook who "poke" you (does anyone really do that any more?), people posting on Facebook that they are a ghost and they were murdered, and they will come and kill your whole family if you don't make a chain letter of their post (is that even legal?), people who think everything has to do with the Illuminati, people who believe insane conspiracy theories, like every Nintendo character is dead - Peach, Link, Bowser, your villager in Animal Crossing... :roll:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 2:46 pm

Cyclists who think pedestrians are rude and pedestrians who think cyclists are rude.

I'm a pedestrian and I don't think all cyclists are rude. Some cyclists are a-holes, but most I have met are nice people.

Grahzmann
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 May 2016, 3:11 pm

There's a guy who is fairly active on a game that I play who always shortens "I have" to "I've" in every context. For example, "I've an idea" instead of "I have an idea". He does this all the time even when it sounds far more awkward than just saying "I have".

It irritates me tremendously.

I imagine some people would get annoyed at the revival of a thread from 2008 as well. :p

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 3:17 pm

People telling me that I fake my seizures just to get attention for myself.