Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

squatterandtheant
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2007, 10:54 am

Definitely won't be becoming a scientologist like my brother definitely not, I may be a autistic savant but my eyes are not 'eyes wide shut!'

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2007, 7:05 am

It's definitely 5 o'clock. The game show definitely starts at 5 o'clock. I definitely have to be home by 5 o'clock.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

MrMacPhisto
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2007, 5:12 am

Never seen the film I wouldn't know what is it about.

squatterandtheant
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2007, 5:24 am

MrMacPhisto wrote:
Never seen the film I wouldn't know what is it about.

Thats funny, definitely funny, only on Tuesdays. It would be even funnier in the driveway I'm an excellent driveway so is my main man vern vern my main man is an excellent driveway but only on tuesdays. Its almost time for a chance to win great prizes like Cars and Cash and other great prizes on Wheel of Fortune!! !! So come on down an spin the wheel for amazing prizes like carriage clocks, a trip to the Bahamas or boxer shorts direct from k mart Cincinatti with your host the Cincinatti kid Judge Rapner. So come on the down the wheel has fortune in it!! You too can be an excellent driver but only on sundays and only in the driveway with ur host Dr. Raymond Babbet standing in for Judge Rapner while he's away in the Bahamas with Judge Judy. Learn to count from 1 to 100 in 99seconds and other wonderful feats of marvelous brain activity on wheel of Drivewayz Dreamz.*

*experiece may differ from one described above. The opinions and views above do not necessarily represent the views of Wime Tarner Inc and its subsiduaries and affiliates. Tom Cruise appears curtiosy of the late r lon Bubbard. Term and conditions apply which includes signing over all your families life assurance policies and saving accounts to us. This does not affect your statatory rights.

Last edited by squatterandtheant on 26 Aug 2007, 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

QuantumCowboy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2007, 10:44 am

I am on page three, definitley page three.