Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 11:19 pm

I have already written about the first two. I have just completed a third, which was originally going to be a video game idea, but I managed to distill it down into a novel.

Oh, and I got feedback from my friend regarding the second novel I wrote, (and the first I showed to her in full) and it seems promising, though I may need to fill it out a little.

On sabbatical...

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 11:27 pm

On alien invasions, another possibility. We are evolving into them. As in "Slan" or, perhaps, "Blood Music".

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 11:43 pm

Sand wrote:
On alien invasions, another possibility. We are evolving into them. As in "Slan" or, perhaps, "Blood Music".

Oh, do you mean my signature?

Those three stories were part of the original Quatermass trilogy of serials. They describe, in order, how the 'alien invasion' takes place in The Quatermass Experiment, Quatermass II, and Quatermass and the Pit respectively.

On sabbatical...

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2008, 7:05 pm

Alright, I have left the bound copy of my first draft with my other friend (having warned him about what would happen in the case of plagiarism), and am continuing to chip away at my other works while my thesis continues.

On sabbatical...