Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

If you were going to date someone from a different race, what would you prefer?
I'm a white woman and I would prefer a black man. 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
I'm a white woman and I would prefer an asian man. 9%  9%  [ 10 ]
I'm a black woman and I would prefer an white man. 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
I'm a black woman and I would prefer an asian man 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
I'm an asian woman and would prefer a white man 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
I'm an asian women and would prefer a black man 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm a white man and I would prefer a black woman 7%  7%  [ 8 ]
I'm a white man and I would prefer a asian woman 53%  53%  [ 61 ]
I'm a black man and I would prefer a white woman 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
I'm a black man and I would prefer a asian woman 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm a asian man and I would prefer a white woman 11%  11%  [ 13 ]
I'm an asian man and I would prefer a black woman 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 115

Mikelight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Sep 2009, 5:38 am

Being Hispanic, I would prefer a woman who was from the same culture as me. But physically all races have great beauty.

Carlofirst
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Sep 2009, 6:12 am

Thai chicks make me h**ny.

Merle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2009, 2:54 pm

greenblue: Nice pictures. Those women had nice bodies (thin/tight does it for me) but the asian thing (facial features) just doesn't. Don't know why.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2009, 6:15 pm

I only like white girls. Nothing like a hot blond or a redhead;)

EDIT: Merle, white guys who like asian girls like that are really just pedophiles. I mean, what do you call a guy who likes tiny girls with no breasts? I agree about the face thing too:p

Merle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2009, 9:12 pm

protest_the_hero wrote:
EDIT: Merle, white guys who like asian girls like that are really just pedophiles. I mean, what do you call a guy who likes tiny girls with no breasts? I agree about the face thing too:p

Heh, since I didn't know the age of the girls, I didn't want to say that because a lot of asian girls look really young but are in actually 18+

Pulling on the "yer a perv" thread: Miley Cyrus, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman, etc., cute but (regardless of the age thing) not quite my thing.

I'd want someone who can literally kick my ass in a sport or event, lesse... http://olympicgirls.net/ IMO, those are some nice looking women. Italian foil fencer? Yum. If you can out fence, out drive, out shoot, out hike, out ski, out debate, or kick my ass in a dojo you're more than halfway there.

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2009, 8:59 pm

protest_the_hero wrote:

I once had a massive crush on an Oriental schoolgirl that must've been 17 or 18... I was 13 or 14 at the time. :D

crackedpleasures wrote:
Back in Turkey for a week and my fetish for Middle Eastern women is confirmed again... They are so drop dead gorgeous :) If I walk down the Istikal Caddesi once more (that is where all uni student girls go out) I will get a bit horny :oops:

I haven't been to that part of the world, though from those I've met I find Arab girls more attractive than Turkish ones.

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).

Ligea_Seroua
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2009, 9:39 pm

Ruins the theory that somehow you are drawn to phenotypes that resemble those in your family.

In my case that theory sort of applies, but quite vaguely. Either tall and sandy/light brown hair, or shorter and very dark. The first type I guess is strictly caucasian, and represents my mums somewhat viking looking relatives. The second isn't really specific -on my dads side they are mostly all welsh (and possibly jewish as well...) however people often guessed my father and grandfather were mediterranian, hispanic and due to some breathtaking local idiocy, frequently mistook his welsh accent for indian which I guess was also based on them having black hair and tan complexion -I suppose :roll:

Doesen't mean I can't appreciate that there are stunningly attractive people of all races, and I wouldn't preclude dating someone from a different cultural history, but I guess they would have to be very westernised in order to have enough common ground. It's all castles in the sky anyway, not only am i over the hill, i doubt many people would fall over themselves for a short , ghost white AS redhead with iffy tattoos and orthodontal braces.

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2009, 12:35 am

you left out the 'color doesn't matter' option from the poll. :?

blackomen
Toucan
Toucan

06 Oct 2009, 9:39 pm

I'm an Asian man..

Only dated Asian girls my entire life

But only had sex with White girls..

Go figure..

Btw, I avoid any Asian girl born overseas (with the exception of maybe Japan or Hong Kong) like the plague. Too many who "use" you or golddiggers.. from experience.