How to Attract Women as a Nice Guy

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Jul 2008, 6:30 pm

Nice pointers. Although I'm a nice sensitive guy, I've resently found out that I don't care for feminine women. Only Masculine Boyish Tomboys, Someone who is funny and has a strong will.

Simular to what I hear what women like and like you said. Someone with a strong iron will and caring.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2008, 6:29 pm

TutuFairy wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
It depends on woman.

If she is shallow and superficial I think it is fine just to try and play her. Just use her I mean that is what she is going to do to you.

If you find a warm sensistive kind woman that is when you love and respect her.

I don't buy into this idea that you should respect all women, because there is good and bad out there.

Or you can be the better person and just not do anything. If it's her superficiality and games that make her a bad person, what makes you think you'd be an exception? That makes you just as bad and unrespectable as her.

Yes I agree it does make me as bad and unrespectable as her. But I don't have any problem with that. Using someone when it is obvious she is just using me. :shrug: It's kind of hard (well imposible) to feel any guilt or feel sorry for a person like that.

I only feel guilt and sorry if I'm ever bad, unrespectful to a genuine woman.

There is a saying that nice guys finish last, so I think you are better to be a nice guy when it is appropriate.

MisterHeron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jul 2008, 4:39 am

traveller011212 wrote:
To confirm the first post, I submit the following:

link____

You know, some of those things could be done intentionally with a group of guy-friends. Just need to alternate on who appears worthy of female attention.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2008, 5:52 am

traveller011212 wrote:
To confirm the first post, I submit the following:

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.d ... e793cd____

This part made a good point:

Quote:
Please understand that I am not suggesting that you mistreat women or disrespect them in any way.
“What I suggesting is that you value and respect yourself more.”
What I suggesting is that you value and respect yourself more.
To illustrate what I mean: The answer to the question, "Why does the guy who doesn't appear to care as much about the girl get the girl?" is simple: The nice guy cares too much, too soon. He has made the woman too important and too valuable and it shows in everything he says and does. He is too available, too eager to please, too accommodating, and he gives too much -- all without getting anything in return. By doing so, he has made himself appear desperate, insecure, needy of this woman's attention, affection, and approval -- and he has stripped himself of any value in her eyes. After all, if he's already doing and giving everything, without her doing or giving anything - why would she value him? She won't. She is not going to value him any more than he values himself. What she is going to do is look for someone else, someone who she perceives as being more worthy, more confident, and more valuable.

However, being a clingy doormat is not the same as being nice. You can be nice and still have a sense of self-worth.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

deadeyexx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2008, 6:22 pm

Hell yeah nice guys can attract women. It's just the term "nice guy" in the current dating wisdom jargon means a guy who's to much of a doormat to stand on his own convictions. The whole term has been convoluted sound like "nice = bad", and that you have to be some kind of jerk to attract women.

You can be a good and helpful person while being assertive as well. good post.