Not want children because you can't stand babies, toddlers,

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Demonique
Raven
Raven

20 Jul 2008, 9:23 am

PunkyKat wrote:
Nor am I one of those religious fanatics who has as many kids as I can so I can be on television.

You mean The Duggars. Michelle Duggar = Clown Car Vagina.

It is said that every time a Duggar is born it causes a shift in the Earth's gravitational pull

Chibi_Neko
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2008, 10:48 am

Teens are the ones I can't stand the most.

As of now I do not want kids, the reason behind it is because I have other things I would rather do, with kids you don't get much free time. I get along well with them no problem, I play with my neice and nephew great, but I would not want to have them over for more then a night because I would not be able to go anywere.

If you have a baby, that baby has to be your focus... and I don't want to do that.

Everchanging
Toucan
Toucan

Location: In my ivory tower where I don't have to pretend to care what you think any more.

20 Jul 2008, 11:21 am

I can't stand kids, and I can stand what they turn into even less.

Le_Samourai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jul 2008, 6:47 pm

While I have nothing against children, I don't think I'd be a good father. I'm just so introverted that I don't know if I can really be there for my kids 24/7

With that being said, I wouldn't mind being someone's crazy wacky uncle. :lol:

Roseduelist
Raven
Raven

20 Jul 2008, 7:16 pm

The two main reasons I dont want kids is because
1) I dont want to be so selfish as bring a child into the world and taking the risk of them being miserable with either Aspergers or Depression
2) Babies tend to hurt my ears alot.
I dont mind toddlers, and I certainly dont mind teaching kids, but there is a serious problem with me trying to even consider having one

300series
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 12:20 am

I have never wanted children, and I do not think I will ever change. I hate their loud noises which hurt my ears, I do not want to feed them or clean up after them, they smell bad, they are not clean, and I do not think I would ever be a good father. I just have no desire to reproduce at all.

ZombieBrideXD
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 12:59 am

i think children are important and deserve better than what they get.

but my GOD are they loud and gross! they carry disease and just constantly have mucus coming from their face and they vomit with no warning. they are inconsiderate, annoying, over emotional, boring, stubborn, incompetent.

however that is NOT the reason i decided to not have children though. there are two reasons why i dont want children.

1st, i have a temper, i hit things when i get angry and i have a reputation for lashing out and becoming violent. i neglect my own needs and the needs of people who rely on me. i have a hard time dealing with stressful situations and change.

2nd, i wouldnt want to pass autism on in my genes, not only that but health problems are abundant in my family and i just dont think its wise for me to breed at all.

I think having a child would be a horrible decision on my part. its just bad on so many levels. not only that i cant think of a soul who would ever be interested in reproducing with me, especially because im a virgin.

PS: i hate the "well your too young anyways" answer, im 20 and at my age my mother already had my sister, all my aunts were mothers and my grandparents were starting familys at my age AND my sister was already a mother when she was my age and my cousins are considering starting a family and they are all MY age. so no, not really too young, but at the same time im FAR from having my "biological clock ticking"

DA: http://mephilesdark123.deviantart.com

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 4:48 am

I don't like small kids in general, but I believe that I will love my own children. I already know that I have a natural mother-type instinct, because a few months ago I had to take a loved one with Alzheimer's to the hospital for an appointment, and I had to stay with her all day. Things didn't quite go to plan, and I got lost and then the taxi didn't turn up to take us back. Normally in this situation I would panic and cry, but because I was in responsibility of a vulnerable Alzheimer's patient, I had to stay strong and in charge. So I've proved to myself that I can be responsible for someone I love who is dependant. So I think I would be able to be able to love my own child.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:20 am

Chibi_Neko wrote:
Teens are the ones I can't stand the most.

As of now I do not want kids, the reason behind it is because I have other things I would rather do, with kids you don't get much free time. I get along well with them no problem, I play with my neice and nephew great, but I would not want to have them over for more then a night because I would not be able to go anywere.

If you have a baby, that baby has to be your focus... and I don't want to do that.

Why so biased against us teens? :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 11:05 am

Can't stand those little screamers, they are just as "charming" to listen to as screeching subway wheels against the rails.

What is worse is their parents that don't tell them to shut up or use a pacifier. It was invented for a reason.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 3:51 pm

Just today my mom and I were eating out a family in the restaurant wouldn't stop screeching and crying the whole time we were there. It didn't help that the new restaurant has an echo that makes everything in it louder. When I picked out a place for my mom and myself to sit I had my fingers jammed in my ears until she came over with our food.

I can't imagine listening to that day and night without going non-functionally insane or doing something illegal and immoral, along with everything else. The smells, the bodily fluids, the kid not exactly being Einstein in diapers. They say Einstein didn't start talking until he was 3. Because he spent most of his time thinking instead, maybe? :)

My mother says she enjoyed caring for my brother and me when we were little, so she doesn't exactly get why a lot of other people seem to hate having kids in general. But things were different then. My dad was away in the summer a lot because he was a fisherman, and my mom worked most of the year as a waitress at a bowling alley restaurant that would close for the summer. She missed our dad but was happy she had extra time to spend with us kids. She'd take us to the beach and on camping trips and do all kinds of stuff together. She said she can't understand why there are so many back-to-school ads that imply the parents can't wait for their kids to be back in school, which is like Christmas to the parents. Remember that Staples ad where they're playing "The Most Wonderful Time of The Year"? :lol: She told me today she was actually sad when we had to go back to school.

But just because my mom enjoyed motherhood doesn't mean I would or anyone else for that matter. And it doesn't mean I'm an evil person. :roll:

Eliza_Day
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Aug 2017, 2:19 am

I dislike everything related to motherhood and don't intend to have children. Pregnancy, giving birth... It seems like your body is no longer your own, and you lose your identity.

Then there's the long and arduous process of raising a child, particularly if you're going to do it properly. Finding a safe place to live, providing a mentally stable environment, having to deal with teachers, the so-called education system and other mothers and their children. When they finally leave home and (try to) survive in a hostile, morally bankrupt world and all the worry that brings... No thank you!

IgA
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Aug 2017, 4:20 am

I've already put in a lot of time helping to take care of kids when I was a kid between 9 & 19. Have no desire to give up any more of my life looking after others when it is difficult enough to look after myself. People frequently told me I would change my mind when I would say I didn't want to procreate. I don't even like having friends offline because prefer to be alone -- too difficult for me to interact with people. I spent all my energy on other kids & wasn't able to look after myself. I would get into trouble for not taking a bath or eating enough or doing homework. I couldn't, because all my focus would be on taking good care of the kid I was assigned to. Wasn't even paid until I was 15, but only 1 couple paid me. The rest it was families from church -- it was my charitable obligation to serve my community.

Well, I figure I've served it enough, & can take care of myself now. Don't allow people to get too friendly or personal so they won't get mad at me for rejecting their invitations to social functions. No dating either.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 8:54 am

I don't like badly behaved or mean people of any age, from kid to senior citizen. I do like children, but I never had any of my own because of a certain medical condition I wouldn't want to pass on to a future generation. I have concentrated my mothering instincts on my cats. I am thinking about helping children and young people with disabilities or counseling those who feel they are different from others in some way.