MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Nov 2005, 1:22 pm

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 0046738815

Joe Normal
30 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 34% Dork
For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored less than half in all three, earning you the title of: Joe Normal.

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you--we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

that's what i scored, anyways..take it and see your results..

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 1:32 pm

Pure Nerd
82 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 47% Dork
For The Record:

You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

:?

magic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 1:36 pm

56% Nerd, 30% Geek, 65% Dork
Tri-Lamb Material (what the heck this is supposed to mean?!)

kolrabi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Nov 2005, 2:15 pm

Computer Savant
47 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 60% Dork

You scored better than half in Geek and Dork, earning you the title of: Computer Savant.

People confuse you with a Nerd all of the time. You aren't some genius, like some people have said, and didn't/don't really like school all that much (and you especially hated some of the social aspects, like getting mocked). It's just that you have some passions and interests that you're extremely into/good at, and this has placed you in circles with other social outcasts, some of whom are exceptionally bright.

The awesome thing about being where you are is that you get to hang out with an elite group (though you'd probably rather be alone, or with only the closest friends and family) and you can make quite a good career for yourself in your particular specialities. Common to this group are people who are highly into electronics/computers as that is where the money lies, today.

Congratulations!

Prometheus
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 2:42 pm

Tri-Lamb Material
78 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 73% Dork
For The Record:

A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd and Dork, earning you the coveted title of: Tri-Lamb Material.

The classic, "80's" nerd, you are what most people think of when they think "nerd," largely due to 80's movies like Revenge of the Nerds and TV shows like Head of the Class. You're exceptionally bright and smart, and partly because of that have never quite fit in with your peers or social groups. Perhaps you're realized, or will someday, that it is possible to retain all of the things that you like about being brilliant and still make peace with the social cliques around you. Or maybe you won't--it's really not necessary. As the brothers of Lambda Lambda Lambda discovered, you're fine just the way you are and can take pride in that. I mean, who wants to be like Ogre, right!?

Congratulations!

/me shrugs nonchalently

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 3:13 pm

Quote:
Tri-Lamb Material
56 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 52% Dork
For The Record:

You scored better than half in Nerd and Dork, earning you the coveted title of: Tri-Lamb Material.

The classic, "80's" nerd, you are what most people think of when they think "nerd," largely due to 80's movies like Revenge of the Nerds and TV shows like Head of the Class. You're exceptionally bright and smart, and partly because of that have never quite fit in with your peers or social groups. Perhaps you're realized, or will someday, that it is possible to retain all of the things that you like about being brilliant and still make peace with the social cliques around you. Or maybe you won't--it's really not necessary. As the brothers of Lambda Lambda Lambda discovered, you're fine just the way you are and can take pride in that. I mean, who wants to be like Ogre, right!?

Right!

ed
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 3:23 pm

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 55% on nerdiness

You scored higher than 55% on geekosity

You scored higher than 94% on dork points

Congratulations!

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 4:24 pm

I earned title of: Pure Nerd

60% Nerd
30% Geek
47% Dork

You scored higher than 51% on nerdiness
You scored higher than 43% on geekosity
You scored higher than 81% on dork points

MindOfOrderedChaos
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 5:47 pm

Pure Nerd
73 % Nerd, 13% Geek, 21% Dork
For The Record:

You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

Kinda Suprised about the only 13% geek part.

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 5:55 pm

Nerd/Geek/Dork test wrote:
Outcast Genius
56 % Nerd, 73% Geek, 73% Dork

You scored higher than 48% on nerdiness
You scored higher than 95% on geekosity
You scored higher than 99% on dork points

For The Record:

You scored better than half in all three, earning you the title of: Outcast Genius.

Outcast geniuses usually are bright enough to understand what society wants of them, and they just don't care! They are highly intelligent and passionate about the things they know are *truly* important in the world. Typically, this does not include sports, cars or make-up, but it can on occassion (and if it does then they know more than all of their friends combined in that subject).

Outcast geniuses can be very lonely, due to their being outcast from most normal groups and too smart for the room among many other types of dorks and geeks, but they can also be the types to eventually rule the world, ala Bill Gates, the prototypical Outcast Genius.

Congratulations!

Heh.... promising. ;) World domination eh? MWHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 8:29 pm

Quote:
Computer Savant
39 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 78% Dork

People confuse you with a Nerd all of the time. You aren't some genius, like some people have said, and didn't/don't really like school all that much (and you especially hated some of the social aspects, like getting mocked). It's just that you have some passions and interests that you're extremely into/good at, and this has placed you in circles with other social outcasts, some of whom are exceptionally bright.

The awesome thing about being where you are is that you get to hang out with an elite group (though you'd probably rather be alone, or with only the closest friends and family) and you can make quite a good career for yourself in your particular specialities. Common to this group are people who are highly into electronics/computers as that is where the money lies, today.

It knows me too well.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 1:00 am

65 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 60% Dork...guess what I am. :roll:

Tim_p
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 1:20 am

Quote:
78 % Nerd, 34% Geek, 26% Dork

Compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 91% on nerdiness

You scored higher than 46% on geekosity

You scored higher than 33% on dork points

Tied as the second nerdiest here.

Belfast
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 2:50 am

52% nerd, 17% geek, 47% dork = pure nerd. Dunno' how much I agree w/any of it, realize I'm not supposed to take it seriously.
Comparison w/ those of my age & gender (how many 32-yr-old females took this quiz ?): "You scored higher than 39% on geekiness, higher than 10% on geekosity, higher than 85% on dork points."
Haven't seen the movie Napoleon Dynamite, so I'm probably not getting the idea so well.

Fiddler
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Nov 2005, 6:55 am

78% nerd, 52% geek, 73% dork. Outcast Genius.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 11:33 pm

82 % Nerd, 34% Geek, 73% Dork
For The Record:

Congratulations!

Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in any of

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I