Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2009, 11:18 am

Henriksson wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:

"You... you havent won here. You and your little mutie bastard friends will join me in a big ol mushroom cloud send-off."

I'll have to second this, even though I've never played Fallout 2. :P

i wish i could grow up to be him. too late now tho :(

you should download it and keep it. it IS the best game ever. i tried fallout 3. it was "meh okay" like any other high-quality high-graphics game. no surprises "ooo look at the gore!"

NOTHING compares to good ol FO2 tho. FO1 is cool too, has voice-acting from macgyver ;) but its closed-ending. BIG draw-back. FO2 is neverending (actually its hard-coded to last for 15 in-game years or so. you complete the game easily in 2) and i swear to you, ive rounded the game idunno, 20 times? 30? :D and i always find something new, even if just a single new dialogue branch, and it always cracks me up. those guys are f-ed up :]

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2009, 11:27 am

ZEGH8578 wrote:
Henriksson wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:

"You... you havent won here. You and your little mutie bastard friends will join me in a big ol mushroom cloud send-off."

I'll have to second this, even though I've never played Fallout 2. :P

i wish i could grow up to be him. too late now tho :(

you should download it and keep it. it IS the best game ever. i tried fallout 3. it was "meh okay" like any other high-quality high-graphics game. no surprises "ooo look at the gore!"

NOTHING compares to good ol FO2 tho. FO1 is cool too, has voice-acting from macgyver ;) but its closed-ending. BIG draw-back. FO2 is neverending (actually its hard-coded to last for 15 in-game years or so. you complete the game easily in 2) and i swear to you, ive rounded the game idunno, 20 times? 30? :D and i always find something new, even if just a single new dialogue branch, and it always cracks me up. those guys are f-ed up :]

F*** that boss, this is not the coolest, but so damn hard!

I spent ages on beating it

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz1VWtRaD18[/youtube]

Usagi1992
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2009, 3:27 pm

Yes, I FINALLY found a clip which contains scenes from one of my favorite boss fights in the martial arts/fighting genre!

The game is 'Yakuza 2', and the clip itself is of all the boss fights in that game, but it's around one minute into it where my ABSOLUTE favorite comes into play: Majima Goro! (the lanky gent with the black pants, hard hat and Kien dagger) Even though he's a royal pain in the ass to defeat, this is oddly my favorite fight, and the dodging sequence is the crowning moment of awesomeness for me, as I love to cry out 'WOO!' every time I successfully dodge a knife attack!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pclJa_-msQI&feature=related[/youtube]

Watch and enjoy...and remember, start at one minute in. Then it's up to you if you wanna keep watching when that fight is over, heh. :P

Usagi1992

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2009, 7:32 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaJ9RI1xDDU[/youtube]

This is somewhat how I imagine every Aspie/NT supremacist must be. :(

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2009, 10:07 pm

Henriksson wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaJ9RI1xDDU[/youtube]

This is somewhat how I imagine every Aspie/NT supremacist must be. :(

hes so cute.

i never got that ending. never played first fallout so much. i only got permanent braindamage (dramatic stat drops) and run like hell from the nuke.

FO is strange tho, cus thats sortof the final boss, but there is still that military base. you have to beat both "final areas". they both have the same "final boss" feel