Page 6 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Fedaykin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jun 2009, 10:00 am

Not sure if anyone has brought it up, and hoping I'm not going to get a lawsuit headed my way now, but I'm very certain Michael Savage matches the criteria for AS.. He leaves so many clues on his show.

He's mentioned how he always has the same daily routine, how he gets annoyed at everything everyone else is doing when he's eating at a public restaurant. I wonder if I can remember all the things that have struck me as autistic that he's mentioned, must be like 15-20 different things he's described at some point. He rejects all greeting phrases on his show, he gets angry if people start out with "how are you doing" etc. He sometimes points out to his audience that he doesn't have any friends.

The thing that settles it that he had a brother who died young in an institution without ever speaking, most likely a full-blown autism case.. He himself probably has a mild case like we do.

Daniella
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jun 2009, 10:08 am

Funny guy. I actually did have a father that told me to quit whining, straighten my back and stop acting like an over-emotional idiot, but that didn't exactly "cure" me.

Gifted-Monster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jun 2009, 10:08 am

This guy is an idiot.

Yeah, autism can be over-diagnosed. But it's still there.

The sweet irony is that it's people like him that make what he says true.

This guy seems like the sort that'd beat his kid if he had AS.

This guy must be purged with flame and blade!

Regards
GM

15 Jun 2009, 1:46 pm

Daniella wrote:
Funny guy. I actually did have a father that told me to quit whining, straighten my back and stop acting like an over-emotional idiot, but that didn't exactly "cure" me.

Did it work?

15 Jun 2009, 1:49 pm

Fedaykin wrote:
Not sure if anyone has brought it up, and hoping I'm not going to get a lawsuit headed my way now, but I'm very certain Michael Savage matches the criteria for AS.. He leaves so many clues on his show.

He's mentioned how he always has the same daily routine, how he gets annoyed at everything everyone else is doing when he's eating at a public restaurant. I wonder if I can remember all the things that have struck me as autistic that he's mentioned, must be like 15-20 different things he's described at some point. He rejects all greeting phrases on his show, he gets angry if people start out with "how are you doing" etc. He sometimes points out to his audience that he doesn't have any friends.

The thing that settles it that he had a brother who died young in an institution without ever speaking, most likely a full-blown autism case.. He himself probably has a mild case like we do.

That would be funny and ironic if he did have it. I would wonder if he knows he has it or doesn't think he does. Could he have been raised the same way he suggested what you have to do to autistic kids?

Sometimes people grow up thinking of the same actions you do to kids because it was done to them when they were little.

Fedaykin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jun 2009, 2:07 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:

That would be funny and ironic if he did have it. I would wonder if he knows he has it or doesn't think he does. Could he have been raised the same way he suggested what you have to do to autistic kids?

Sometimes people grow up thinking of the same actions you do to kids because it was done to them when they were little.

He seems to be in denial about the existence of AS, he's said that since there's no brain scans or similar that can verify it with accuracy, it doesn't exist. Something that's a bit interesting with his show is that he shares all the thoughts he has, how he views the world, his mental state etc.. I guess that's much of the appeal with the show, his unusual personality. There's extreme amounts of hate in his mind, that's for sure. He constantly talks about how this or that person/group should be punished.

Daniella
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jun 2009, 5:04 am

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Daniella wrote:

Did it work?

I said it didn't exactly "cure" me, so no, it did not get rid of Asperger's.

16 Jun 2009, 3:24 pm

Daniella wrote:
Spokane_Girl wrote:
Daniella wrote:

Did it work?

I said it didn't exactly "cure" me, so no, it did not get rid of Asperger's.

I guess it's a No then.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2009, 4:43 am

I've found out on the Internet, yesterday that the prick was banned from the UK.

Fedaykin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jun 2009, 8:20 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I've found out on the Internet, yesterday that the prick was banned from the UK.

Kind of funny, he ran that story for three weeks straight on his radio show, how he had been victimized and that the US government should intervene on his behalf. He even compared himself to Jesus because of it, here's a quote from his show:

"The English have erected a cross..
They have put it on the avenue..
They've gotten out the spikes..
and they've gotten the barbarians, and they want me on that cross.
The English want to hang me from a cross for your sins.
You may say I'm crazy, I really don't care what you think of me, because I know what is going on."

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2009, 7:23 pm

Savage fraud topic

In my experience I have found that when ultraconservatives like Savrage rant about "frauds" it is basically because they do not want to "pay" for something in which they do not believe or vote for.

The extreme ultraconservative is the nazi, the ethnic cleanser, the ultranationalist who wants to get rid of "parasites" by any means necessary.

It is very tempting for many to complain about footing the bill of needy people. Most of us have at least thought about it, and it is dangerous because any of us, even the ultraSavage could one day be in need of some kind of service paid for by taxpayer dollars.

In better times when i worked two and even three jobs I knew much of my taxes went to support those who were unemployed/disadvantaged. Now that I am in need, I am glad the supports are there.

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jul 2009, 10:07 pm

This guy,dennis lerry or however you spell his name,hannity,limbaugh are all lined up for the ignorance shooting gallery.I would use a gatling gun at that one.

Moomoogelato
Raven
Raven

12 Jul 2009, 12:32 am

I find that both sides are guilty of saying really stupid things and getting off lightly. I really don't like talk show hosts. Or politicians. A majority of them say stupid things, that their side lets them live down, and the other side barely hits them for, and then when they do something like order Dijon mustard on their hamburger, the other side goes APES**T over it. It really, really bugs me, and I'm not entirely sure this isn't a NT society thing as opposed to just "politics."

[/rant]

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jul 2009, 12:35 am

I hate poltics to,but I really hate right wingers.

Crassus
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jul 2009, 5:41 am

I love politics. I simply can not handle or understand partisanship. Agreeing with somebody just because he happens to like the same color ties as you is asinine. I have a dream, one day, all people will be judged by the content of their character, the accuracy of their speech, and the sincerity of their action.

Yellow mustard is for plebs. Crassus endorses Dijon spicy brown, the patrician's choice. *Buddy Jesus Thumbs Up*

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2009, 7:08 am

This man obviously has some personal self-esteem issues to feel it necessary to belittle those that he deems weaker than he is.

Quote:
If I behaved like a fool, my father called me a fool. And he said to me, "Don't behave like a fool." The worst thing he said -- "Don't behave like a fool. Don't be anybody's dummy. Don't sound like an idiot. Don't act like a girl. Don't cry." That's what I was raised with.

His father thought he was an idiot and so the way in which he looks less like an idiot (in his mind) is if he picks on someone just like his dad obviously picked on him. It doesn't make it right, this is just my personal explanation.

Quote:
You're turning your son into a girl, and you're turning your nation into a nation of losers and beaten men. That's why we have the politicians we have.

He can't get over being an idiot in his dad's eyes, therefore, it is actually he who is the beaten man, not anyone on WP. And as for politicians, they are the way they are because they always have been that way, not because they have sensitivity issues. If anything, I'd say politicians have the same problem as Michael Savage - insensitivity issues!! !