What's Wrong with Chubby Women liking Skinny Guys?

Page 2 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

sands
Toucan
Toucan

01 Aug 2008, 3:57 pm

You would! I'll let everyone else think you're so sarcastic, but I actually know that you're an old softy and a very decent guy! Hope they don't read this, because if they do your secret is out!! !

What's normal anyway?

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2008, 4:08 pm

sands wrote:
You would! I'll let everyone else think you're so sarcastic, but I actually know that you're an old softy and a very decent guy! Hope they don't read this, because if they do your secret is out!! !

hmmm, how can you be that sure online? others assumed opposite opinions about me:

catspurr wrote:

You want fast food and you want it now so yeah of course you are going to have to be anything but yourself because I'm sure the real you is a spiteful mean bastard

taken from another thread

You might be wrong, she might be right and vice versa so none of you can be proven correct online.

sands
Toucan
Toucan

01 Aug 2008, 4:15 pm

You're right of course, but I've viewed several posts from you and that's my opinion of you. I know you like being right and having your opinions validated, but you're actually a good guy. I think I've told you this before. Actually you cleared up a lot of misconceptions I had about Aspergers and led me to believe that most of what's written on-line is crap. I know you consider yourself HFA, but you have more Aspie tendencies to me. I know you would argue about this, but you have the ability to help change how people see autism on the whole. If you would only look at it from this point.......................Think one tiny snowflake is powerless, but put them all together and there's nothing they can't do.

What's normal anyway?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2008, 4:18 pm

sands wrote:
Fnord, I really am considered plus size for where I live. I'm okay with it though and the guy I like is tall and super skinny!

Well, beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors! Another appropriate homile goes something like: "It's all about mind over matter; If nobody minds, then it doesn't matter!"

As for where you live, it must be somewhere that only half-starved fashion models get noticed, right? :wink:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2008, 4:21 pm

I just found the right guy for you :P ...one of the wisest men of the galaxy:

click here

Last edited by LePetitPrince on 01 Aug 2008, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sands
Toucan
Toucan

01 Aug 2008, 4:21 pm

I live in of all places Kentucky! And it wouldn't matter how much I dieted there would be parts of me that would still be huge!

What's normal anyway?

sands
Toucan
Toucan

01 Aug 2008, 4:31 pm

but.............................he's green!! !! !! And reminds me of a salad!! !! :lol: :lol: I have to go right now, but when I get back I think the next post I do will be let's list all of LePetitPrince's good qualities. Heck, it'll only take a minute I think I'll do it now!! !

What's normal anyway?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2008, 4:34 pm

Hmm-HMMM! Green he is! Better man you will not find! Fight for your honor he will, so submit and fight you he will not!

:twisted:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

sands
Toucan
Toucan

01 Aug 2008, 4:43 pm

???? the prince has left the building!! !! !! 8O

What's normal anyway?

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2008, 6:02 pm

Answer: nothing. Next question.

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2008, 6:19 pm

I've had crushes on chubby girls before, and I'm a relatively skinny guy.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2008, 6:34 pm

Well chubby guys never go after skinny girls so it must be wrong. :roll: Oh wait... :o

MisterHeron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Aug 2008, 6:53 pm

Nothing wrong with it, as long as you understand a lot of men in this world are shallow, and might not go for somebody that has some extra pounds. If you find someone nice though, enjoy yourselves, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2008, 7:52 pm

Fnord wrote:
sands wrote:
You gave me an idea, maybe I should stalk him.................

If your avatar is your picture, and if I were single, then you could stalk me!
:wink:

what Fnord says, though I am single and wouldn't mind you stalking me. and I'm an American. In America (In perfect Bandit Keith Yu Gi Oh Aridged saying)

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 3:51 pm

Eh, I don't care if other people do it...I just find chubby women unattractive. I wish I didn't, but I can't really help it.

You see, it's a phobia...I have horrific visions of being underneath a BBW during sex and being crushed to death. No, I'm kidding. XD

I usually don't like super skinny women much, if that helps. I like them to have curves, I like them to look womanly rather than like a skinny dude...I just don't like them overweight. It's a fine line.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 5:02 pm

It's kind of like a food chain thing.

The skinny guy is at the bottom of the food chain, that is why he is skinny.

The chubby woman is at the top of the food chain.

So because the cubby woman is at the top of the food chain, she will see the skinny guy as food.
Also the skinny guy will fear been eaten.

So that is why there are attaction problems.