What's Wrong with Chubby Women liking Skinny Guys?

Page 4 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

sands
Toucan
Toucan

04 Aug 2008, 10:51 pm

Nope, I work as a special needs teacher's assistant and I'm going to school to become a special ed. teacher. I also have a mad crush on my friend who has Aspergers.

What's normal anyway?

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2008, 11:52 pm

sands wrote:
Nope, I work as a special needs teacher's assistant and I'm going to school to become a special ed. teacher. I also have a mad crush on my friend who has Aspergers.

how sweet and how awesome.

we need plenty more special education teachers, and as such those who can freely admit that they want to know more about AS.

personally, I'm very anti-romance. veryyyyyy anti-romance.

but that doesn't mean I'd ever object to dating. I just.......meh.....dunno.

sands
Toucan
Toucan

05 Aug 2008, 12:45 am

I think that might be common with Aspergers. Romance is not really a big deal. I think it's more important to have shared values and beliefs. Romance to me is buying dead flowers (in which I hate) to get something that should be given freely because you love the person anyway! Of course, that's just my opinion.

What's normal anyway?

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2008, 2:45 am

sands wrote:
Thank you guys! You know the world would be a very boring place if all males were over six foot tall with big muscles and women were all petite blond and blue eyed!

No, nothing would change ......standards would just be enhanced.

BigK
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Aug 2008, 5:01 am

sands wrote:
I think that might be common with Aspergers. Romance is not really a big deal. I think it's more important to have shared values and beliefs. Romance to me is buying dead flowers (in which I hate) to get something that should be given freely because you love the person anyway! Of course, that's just my opinion.

Romance is a big deal if it is a big deal to your partner.

I will never understand why being given flowers/presents is a wonderful thing to some people but it is.

People's minds work very differently. It doesn't really matter how others see things only how it matters to your partner.

"How can it not know what it is?"

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2008, 11:25 am

Role-reversal: what's wrong with bigger guys and skinnier girls? *laugh* Sorry, had to.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2008, 12:45 pm

makuranososhi wrote:
Role-reversal: what's wrong with bigger guys and skinnier girls? *laugh* Sorry, had to.
M.

Nothing at all. I'm 1.87 metres tall, and weigh ~100 kilos. My wife is 1.63 metres and ~50 kilos (or less).

We make a great couple.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2008, 3:43 pm

I think there was a thread not too far back with pics of women who were fat and then women who were big so to speak.

Anyway I saw some differences in the way the men responded to different heavy set women. I think Digger posted it in the Adult forum. Interesting topic I have to say.

GuessWho
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Aug 2008, 3:56 pm

Nothing.

I said over in weight requirements I think in a fictional world we would all have thin lovers (welcome to America)

http://www.angelfire.com/md/chrismarsh/family.html

but we live in the real world. Who wants to wait _______ years to find someone who is a quality person and attractive? People are either going to grab one or the other.... the smart people will go for the quality and the dumb people will only go for the looks.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2008, 8:47 pm

BigK wrote:
sands wrote:

Romance is a big deal if it is a big deal to your partner.

I will never understand why being given flowers/presents is a wonderful thing to some people but it is.

People's minds work very differently. It doesn't really matter how others see things only how it matters to your partner.

Talking to the flower guy here.

I've found that giving flowers at valentines and christmas is a great way to show the person that you care and are thinking about them.

It's what I started doing Freshman year of college( I'm a junior this year) I chose a girl at random who I knew didn't have a boyfriend or any reason to celebrate, and made her day by sending her a rose(non romantical of course) and a card, just wishing her a happy valentine's. I did the same thing this past christmas, which I think is a great idea as well........even if rumors ended up floating around about me dating said girl, and again at valentine's this year, to a girl who is a close firend of mine who hates valentines', but it still cheered up her day. from now on, Christmas and Valentines is when I do it. just a simple reminder that I care, and that they are appreciated.

Zane
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Aug 2008, 11:10 pm

Fnord wrote:
Nothing, as long as both parties give free consent to the relationship.

It's when the chubby woman follows the skinny guy everywhere he goes and whines, "Whyyyyyyyy don't you liiiiiike meeeee?" over and over and over... :oops:
Oh that sucks. Worse when they stare at you while your looking forward ... creepy. Me personally I prefer healthy women.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2008, 12:36 am

Zane wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Nothing, as long as both parties give free consent to the relationship.

It's when the chubby woman follows the skinny guy everywhere he goes and whines, "Whyyyyyyyy don't you liiiiiike meeeee?" over and over and over... :oops:
Oh that sucks. Worse when they stare at you while your looking forward ... creepy. Me personally I prefer healthy women.

:roll: :roll: :roll: thank you Zane. Now Leave.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2008, 10:28 am

I am an overweight woman who has been actively pursued by thin men on multiple occasions.
I outweigh one of my friends by 30 lbs, and he is taller than me. In fact, I seldom pursue people. I get pursued...
I have felt akward about our weight difference though
....I do think that heavy women are a part of nature....and I am sorta sickened by all the hatred towards them...especially since I have been this way for most of my life...despite a vegetarian diet and rigorous exercise.

R Crumb likes larger women and he's a skinny guy...

What's wrong with skinny guys liking larger women??

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2008, 11:40 pm

poopylungstuffing wrote:
I am an overweight woman who has been actively pursued by thin men on multiple occasions.
I outweigh one of my friends by 30 lbs, and he is taller than me. In fact, I seldom pursue people. I get pursued...
I have felt akward about our weight difference though
....I do think that heavy women are a part of nature....and I am sorta sickened by all the hatred towards them...especially since I have been this way for most of my life...despite a vegetarian diet and rigorous exercise.

R Crumb likes larger women and he's a skinny guy...

What's wrong with skinny guys liking larger women??

I see nothing wrong with it.