Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

herbivore
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Nov 2005, 4:03 pm

Hello
This seems like a nice place. I am 32. I will soon have my BS in computer science. I was lost for many, many long years. Things are good now, though. I have found peace and happiness, largely in the form of a wife and three year old son (and programming.) I still don't have any friends outside of my immediate family, but that only bothers me for my son's sake. He really loves to play with other kids, but at his age that is hard without us having friends with kids of their own. I don't know what else to say, it took me like an hour to say this much.

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2005, 4:26 pm

welcome to WP, from another herbivore, herbivore. :)

Vivi
(as Mod)

herbivore
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Nov 2005, 4:42 pm

Thank you

I have found, through repeated test phases, that if I only eat fresh fruits and vegetables, and NOTHING else, my mental abilities take a large jump after 4-7 days. It intrigues me. When I switch back to the normal junk that everybody else eats, I never feel myself going back down. But when I switch back to fruits and vegetables, after the fourth day I start to feel a wondrous increase in my memory and focus abilities. My mechanical energy also increases, to the point that I had to go and buy a total gym just to keep from bouncing off the walls. I have not found anybody else that shares this phenomenon, so I am thinking maybe there is some type of food in particular that my body does not handle well. But anyway, hello fellow herbivore.

irishmic
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Nov 2005, 8:24 pm

Wow, you get herbivore communicating and herbivore keeps going and going and .....
So much for not knowing what to say. :D
Welcome to the land of misfit toys.
That seems to be my catch phrase of the day on WP.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2005, 3:08 pm

Hi!

Welcome to Wrongplanet! I hope you enjoy posting here!

ajs_line_of_silver
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Nov 2005, 4:11 pm

Quote:
I have found, through repeated test phases, that if I only eat fresh fruits and vegetables, and NOTHING else, my mental abilities take a large jump after 4-7 days. It intrigues me. When I switch back to the normal junk that everybody else eats, I never feel myself going back down. But when I switch back to fruits and vegetables, after the fourth day I start to feel a wondrous increase in my memory and focus abilities. My mechanical energy also increases, to the point that I had to go and buy a total gym just to keep from bouncing off the walls. I have not found anybody else that shares this phenomenon, so I am thinking maybe there is some type of food in particular that my body does not handle well. But anyway, hello fellow herbivore.

Puts hand up, found one now

Have you looked gluten and or dairy. What you describe sounds like what I went thro. And it is very common for aspies to be. Its not really like celiac your body converts them to something like morphine no joke that may explain the brain fuz
oh yah hi have fun hear

herbivore
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Nov 2005, 8:22 am

Thanks for that heads up on the gluten/dairy. After checking it out I believe it sounds right. It is wierd to think that I could have been better than I was all these years. Stupid food. I want to gouge it's eyes out. :evil: :cry: :lol: