benjimanbreeg wrote:
lol, don't they'll throw their toys out the pram again
:lol:

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2016, 6:53 pm

alex wrote:
When someone asks to be a mod I have to wonder why they want to be a mod because all the mods (including me, and I don't actively mod) don't see modding as something enjoyable. The members I want to be mods usually need to be prodded before they accept the responsibility and sometimes they still won't accept a moderator position because it changes how you're treated by members of the site.

i understand that you really want to help the site and that's great but we choose mods based on a variety of factors that you can't control (like time zones, online personality, etc).

Nobody get regulate their timezone, but they could probably do something about their personality.
The ony grand changes are the ones we make ourselves, and the rest is left up to the peoples perception or mood.
I was asked in one thread to consult you if I had a problem with anyone including moderators, so seeing as this rarely gets spoken about, I'd say that timing accuracy doesn't always go accordingly and others should be treated fairly, no matter who's in charge.