Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

stefman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Aug 2008, 3:32 am

Well I'm really sorry to cut the chase, but here's the deal: If she wants to go at it and you're not comfortable yet, it's okay :) and if anything, she should understand that. you're a person too, and the thing about a relationship is that the two should be able to understand each other. If she doesn't get that, it's not your problem at all. your relationship has ended and for the reason that she wanted to speed it up, but because you grinded gears, she's kinda ashamed about it and doesn't doesn't feel comfortable with you because she thinks you're pissed.

The Text break is all just because she doesn't wanna tell you to your face. You don't need somebody like that. This would be hard, but I would suggest getting over her. Move on and find someone else who appreciates you for you, and vice versa.

got me yo?

Sorry if this was rather lengthy

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Aug 2008, 9:47 am

I empathize with you. My first girlfriend broke up with me via text message a little over a year ago while I was drugged up in bed after surgery.

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.